BOMBA: Playstation All-Star Batlle Royale Vita sells less than 8k in November...

#81elsmittyPosted 12/7/2012 3:38:47 AM
What's the next game to save the vita?
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#82DragonyeuwPosted 12/7/2012 3:45:03 AM
There were a few ways to attain this game free:

- with the ps3 version

- the amazon black friday bundle

- some have reported renting the game and downloading the vita version free

The sales figures are unsurprising, really.....
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#83Spetsnaz420Posted 12/7/2012 3:59:12 AM
What's wrong are Vitas sales not low enough to troll with or something?
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#84BikeaLossPosted 12/7/2012 10:08:20 AM
So.... VITA IS NOT SAVED BY THIS MEGAHIT?
#85quickposterPosted 12/7/2012 10:22:51 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
That horrible commercial isn't helping.

I've not even seen any adverts on it here. Absolutely no marketing whatsoever.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#86WillFAQforFOOD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:29:55 AM
Disaster
---
OC ReMix #1995 LoZ Majora's Mask 'Link to the Mask' [Calling the Four Giants]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cixzSUU5QU
#87PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/7/2012 10:32:33 AM
kamui22 posted...
I find it ironic that some will call people Sony fanboys and point out that the Smash games have better metacritic scores than Battle Royale; however, the sole reason this is true is due to Smash featuring Nintendo characters...

The scores for the Smash games automatically get points for featuring Nintendo characters and this only shows how much more fanboyish Nintendo fans are than Sony ones. It is a no brainer that Sony characters are not even close to as loved and recognized as Nintendo characters, and this seems like it may give Battle Royale the characteristic of being moreso judged on its own merits of being well designed and fun. This is in contrast to character fanboyism creating the delusion of a perfect score game.

As much as I am not a fanboy of any kind, I have to disagree.

While the Nintendo characters certainly did help with sales, I don't think it had any merit when it came to scores. Smash Bros was scored well because it really didn't have anything else to compare it to except for Power Stone. (That's not a jab at Power Stone).

Smash Bros was actually a really fun party game, with great mechanics. The reason I like it way more than All Stars is because there was a damage meter. In PSABR, all you do is continue to hit people until you gauge fills up, then you try to hit someone with your special and you get a point.

In Smash, the more damage you take, the farther you fly. You have to continuously be aware of your surrounding and items or risk getting knocked off the screen.

Anyone that says PSABR isn't very, very similar to Smash is in denial.

Again, I'm not knocking PSABR because it is enjoyable for what it is, but it's no where near as fun and exciting as Smash was, especially Melee.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#88Semi45aPosted 12/7/2012 11:00:56 AM
yeah really hurts when I hate that game anyways
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#89RD_21Posted 12/7/2012 11:08:09 AM
To be honest, I expect this game to crash and burn, but I think in the interest of fairness we have to wait for the December sales to have a better idea.

Isn't there a leaderboard of some kind in All Star that people could know who's last and how many are playing?
#90AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/7/2012 11:08:55 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
What's wrong are Vitas sales not low enough to troll with or something?

Maybe you can tell us again how the PS2 didn't have serious build quality issues?;)
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)