Where the hell is Naruto for Vita?

#41kuragari1anonlyPosted 12/7/2012 7:36:10 PM
I don't like Naruto too much, but that one game on the PSP was pretty good. The Warriors-ish one, I forget what it was called.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#42Metalsonic66Posted 12/7/2012 7:37:23 PM
Naruto isn't bad, but I seriously prefer Hellsing and Trigun. I haven't finished reading either because I keep forgetting to pick up the next volumes.

Well Hellsing and Trigun are both in a different genre than Naruto. You should definitely read the last couple volumes of Hellsing if you get the chance, even if you have to go into a bookstore and read them on the floor like the Asian kids.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
#43alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:40:35 PM
hypermoe posted...
Im with you TC, but maybe its just too early. i mean at least from what i can tell there really hasnt been anything worthwhile in the Manga (sorry dont watch the anime) i assume once this Arc is done with (assuming it doesnt end the series) we should see more games coming out for all systems.

I mean i understand why people wouldnt like an Anime like Naruto, but still the games for it from ps2-gamecube-ds-psp-ps3 have all been great if you ask me. With that though im wondering if they'll make more Bleach titles. i mean the psp (in japan) was basically THE bleach game system there was like 9-10 games for it all in my opinion done well. i hope the Vita will have its fair share of Bleach games even though its coming to an end.

As for other Anime/Manga; i would KILL for some Cowboy Bebop, Lupin the 3rd, Samurai Champoo, Trigun, YuYu Hakusho games...

Oh hell they better end Naruto after this arc... this thing has been going on for such a long time already... It needs to end at some point. I think its already longer than DB...

Anyway, its obviously being set up to end shortly after the fight with... well yeah after the fights that's going on now. I missed the last 6 or so chapters though... I'll get caught up tonight...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#44SilentHawk29Posted 12/7/2012 8:26:31 PM
Oh hell they better end Naruto after this arc... this thing has been going on for such a long time already... It needs to end at some point. I think its already longer than DB...

One Piece still hasn't ended even, and it has over a 100 more chapters than Naruto.
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#45krazykillerkowPosted 12/7/2012 9:03:02 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...

One Piece still hasn't ended even, and it has over a 100 more chapters than Naruto.

Isn't One Piece only like... Half over?
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#46DsvkbPosted 12/7/2012 9:16:37 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Cyber Connect 2 need to make a DB/Z/GT game that is Asura's Wrath over-the-top levels.

Speaking of CyberConnect2, a .hack Vita game would be great.
#47Metalsonic66Posted 12/7/2012 9:18:25 PM
Isn't One Piece only like... Half over?

Yes and no. They've only just recently gotten to the "second half" of the Grand Line. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to continue for the same length of time.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
#48TheExiled280Posted 12/8/2012 5:36:07 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
Cyber Connect 2 need to make a DB/Z/GT game that is Asura's Wrath over-the-top levels.

Speaking of CyberConnect2, a .hack Vita game would be great.

THIS!

Unfortunately the only .hack game in development is a crappy social iOS game :/
---
New Little King Story English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/6Ce9c0wH3UE
#49deathpapayaPosted 12/8/2012 7:52:15 AM
nintendogamer13 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Can't people wish for games from good animes?

Yes
I wish for a rurouni kenshin game
`

The anime was horrible.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#50alacer807Posted 12/8/2012 8:03:11 AM
I don't really understand why people like Naruto games. I'm an avid fan of the series, but every game I've ever played was underwhelming.
---
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."