need definitive answer: sell or keep

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. need definitive answer: sell or keep
3 years ago#21
bump, so everybody can read this poll and have a good laugh.
Lavinia + Big Sister + Blood Thirst + Tank Mastery > Aliasse + Selvaria + Alicia
3 years ago#22
I answered no... not sure what I answered no TO, but whatever.
--- - My Collection
3 years ago#23
BUMP this classic attempt at a troll complete failure. Horrible poll choices with the second post completely throwing the TC under a bus. A short bus.
3 years ago#24
lol nice poll you donut
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
3 years ago#25
Sell it.
JRPG fans, support our struggle:
Join our cause:
3 years ago#26
I'll buy it for 3 Bitcoins.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
3 years ago#27
I can give you 50 munny for it.
I was gonna use it for the beach and ice cream with my friends, but I want a Vita!
If thats not enough, give me a day or two while I do some odd jobs to earn some more munny.
3 years ago#28
IMO the Vita is not a good purchase because there are too few games and by the time more games come in they’ll be a Vita Plus or Vita Lite what ever.
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
3 years ago#29
I'll buy it for 500... coins in New Super Mario Bros 2
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
3 years ago#30
yes you should
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. need definitive answer: sell or keep

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived