PSO2 free to play :(

#1CannondaleBobPosted 12/8/2012 7:10:12 AM
Free to buy, free to play. Free is usually good, except in video games, free mean its gunna cost you way more in the long run.

Japanese release is in Feb

Vita will share servers with PC players

I hate f2p but i will probably get suckered into spending a ton of cash in this game.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#2FindmeElseweyrPosted 12/8/2012 7:14:05 AM
Dont worry, Segac hates the west, theres a good chance we wont even see it on the vita.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#3TheExiled280Posted 12/8/2012 7:16:37 AM(edited)
I will play PS2 if it gets localized for Vita but I would have much preferred a port of PSP2 Infinity or something similar with an initial price and then free online and an offline mode.
---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
#4badboyPosted 12/8/2012 7:19:37 AM
If you hate it, you don't have to play it.
#5wartpigXPosted 12/8/2012 7:21:29 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
I will play PS2 if it gets localized for Vita but I would have much preferred a port of PSP2 Infinity or something similar with an initial price and then free online and an offline mode.

---
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
#6CannondaleBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:34:43 AM
badboy posted...

If your a hater you don't have to post.

I already said I will pay. Dosn't mean I have to like it. People pay for stuff they think is a rip off all the time, because they want it. Sorry for adding to the forum.

Thats it everyone, you can stop posting your opinions now. Apparently that isn't what this about.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#7CannondaleBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:37:54 AM
badboy posted...

Btw this was a informative post as well, I think a lot of people did not know this game would be a free to play price structure.

I added some info to a game alot of people like, and gave my opinion about it. Thanks for trolling, even a legit comment isn't safe from the most bored trolls, did you wake up roll over and start looking for people to hate?
---
#8badboyPosted 12/8/2012 7:38:49 AM
He mad.
#9skyrimer3dPosted 12/8/2012 7:46:46 AM
i can't wait for PSO2 , and for me f2p is great, i dont play online much so I prefer this to subscription model which I usually feel Im not getting my money's worth.

Besides, sorry if you don't like f2p but nowadays it the most widely accepted method for online games, so you're in a minority here.
#10CannondaleBob(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:56:00 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
i can't wait for PSO2 , and for me f2p is great, i dont play online much so I prefer this to subscription model which I usually feel Im not getting my money's worth.

Besides, sorry if you don't like f2p but nowadays it the most widely accepted method for online games, so you're in a minority here.

F2p i guess can be better then subscription, especially if you don't play a ton of hours, I am just f2p overloaded I guess from smartphone and tablet games.

It doesn't take long to add up to $10 a month though. Then suddenly it cost much more then normal subscriptions for the people who play most
---