PSO2 free to play :(

#11MegaMettaurPosted 12/8/2012 7:18:04 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
I will play PS2 if it gets localized for Vita but I would have much preferred a port of PSP2 Infinity or something similar with an initial price and then free online and an offline mode.

Have you even played PSO2?
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#12neskyPosted 12/8/2012 7:26:45 AM
Nothing that can be purchased in the game is mandatory. I would suggest actually playing the game before making that kind of assumption.
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#13TheDarkNerdPosted 12/8/2012 7:32:21 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
I will play PS2 if it gets localized for Vita but I would have much preferred a port of PSP2 Infinity or something similar with an initial price and then free online and an offline mode.

Have you even played PSO2?

Are you saying an offline mode wouldn't work in the slightest? Or that the actual PSO2 just doesn't have an offline mode?

I'd say any portable game not being able to be played on a moving vehicle is somewhat restricting.

Also, one could say you can't complain because it's free, but just because it's free doesn't mean there isn't a feature to it people would be perfectly willing to pay for.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#14MegaMettaurPosted 12/8/2012 7:34:47 AM
nesky posted...
Nothing that can be purchased in the game is mandatory. I would suggest actually playing the game before making that kind of assumption.

You seriously need to fix this statement.

"Anything purchased in the cash shop is not mandatory to play this game"

Your original saying makes it seem like it's not mandatory to pay for anything. If I want multiple skill trees it's mandatory, if I want to be able to trade and sell, it's mandatory.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#15maxmansupaPosted 12/8/2012 7:44:54 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
nesky posted...

You seriously need to fix this statement.

"Anything purchased in the cash shop is not mandatory to play this game"

Your original saying makes it seem like it's not mandatory to pay for anything. If I want multiple skill trees it's mandatory, if I want to be able to trade and sell, it's mandatory.

The original statement is still correct, you do not HAVE to pay for that to still have a fufilling experience with the game. It will make your life better, but honestly, you don't really need them, believe it or not.
#16kamikaze135Posted 12/8/2012 9:26:55 AM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Dont worry, Segac hates the west, theres a good chance we wont even see it on the vita.

Lies. Sega has gotten most of their games localized in the West.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#17CooperRCPosted 12/8/2012 9:42:13 AM
So this game is about micro transactions then? All well, removed from list of games I might get when there are enough games I want to make me buy a Vita.
#18MetalZoicPosted 12/8/2012 10:17:31 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Dont worry, Segac hates the west, theres a good chance we wont even see it on the vita.

Lies. Sega has gotten most of their games localized in the West.

This is what I was wondering. Why does he say Sega hates us in the west?
#19Xl_FullMetal_lXPosted 12/8/2012 10:27:05 AM
Wheres my Valkyria Chronicles 3?
---
My Alice can't be this cute
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1900/09aff03b605799cab56560a.jpg
#20Draconas_LyrrPosted 12/8/2012 10:32:51 AM
I've never payed for anything in F2P games, and I get along fine..where-as my friend used to regularly spend around $1500/month on Mabinogi..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..