persona 4 golden :)

#1finaljayfantasyPosted 12/8/2012 1:34:51 PM
I couldn't find it at the gamestop in my town but this morning I went to a gamestop where my wifes aunt lives (we are spending the day with her) and found it and they gave me the pre order skin for it too. Awesome find :)
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#2SquallWindbladePosted 12/8/2012 1:36:08 PM
I've got 57 hours in with no signs of the end being near - it's a pretty serious undertaking.

Makes me want to go try the rest of the series since I didn't get them the first time around.
---
Sorry, this dispenser is entirely out of craps, and we are unable to fulfill your request for two craps. Try again later, thank you.
#3finaljayfantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:42:25 PM
SquallWindblade posted...
I've got 57 hours in with no signs of the end being near - it's a pretty serious undertaking.

Makes me want to go try the rest of the series since I didn't get them the first time around.

Out of the Persona games I think P4 is the best one but P3 is right up there with it. IMO P3FES is the best out of the 3 Persona 3 releases (P3, P3FES, and P3P) Persona 2 is the best out of the older games from what everyone says and Persona is so-so but i havent played much of P2 and i havent played Persona so im only going off of what i heard with those 2
---
#4Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/8/2012 2:16:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5finaljayfantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:43:21 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
where my wifes aunt lives (we are spending the day with her)

One of my great fantasies. Having a theesome with my gf and her aunt. Man her aunts so hot.

You're lucky man.

It would be kinda odd cuz they look just a like too. Its would almost be like banging twins.
---
#6Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/8/2012 2:45:02 PM(edited)
Yuri_LowelI posted...

One of my great fantasies. Having a theesome with my gf and her aunt. Man her aunts so hot.

You're lucky man.

It would be kinda odd cuz they look just a like too. Its would almost be like banging twins.

Another fantasy. **** man you've got it all
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#7ManjiMidouPosted 12/8/2012 3:33:58 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...

You're lucky man.

One of my fantasies is having a threesome with you and your girlfriend.
#8SaijeXPosted 12/8/2012 3:59:58 PM
I smell an orgy!
---
PSN - Ahab00
Steam - Saije
#9CompassPosted 12/8/2012 4:27:17 PM
My main fantasy is Manji getting banned.
#10ManjiMidouPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:44 PM
Compass posted...
My main fantasy is Manji getting banned.

hEH, SO YOU fantasize about me?

This obsession you have with me it's not healthy mate.

We should ask Nnamz to make a list of the un-healthy side effects of obsessing over someone and read them on youtube.