Congradulations on Soundshapes beating NSMB 2 to win handheld GOTY

#101Natureboy99Posted 12/9/2012 4:55:40 PM
SS. great refreshing game, deserves all the praise it can get.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#102stargazer64Posted 12/9/2012 5:11:02 PM
thetoughkid posted...
This is OT but w/e!

Nintendo fanboys are just jealous that the Vita got Persona 4, and they know that its the best handheld game of the year.

They laugh at Vita games that only last 3-6 hours to go trough the "story mode".

Yet they all adore the NSMB series, a game that anyone could run trough in about 2-4 hours, but thats okey because replaying the levels and collect coins is SOOO MUCH FUN and its soooooooo original ;D Lol....pathetic tbh.

No dude, people laugh at games like CoD Flops Declassified with a 45 minute story mode.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#103HalecticPosted 12/9/2012 6:34:12 PM
Personsa 4 may not have been on there because it is still a port at the end of the day, while Sounshapes is something brand new.

However KI:U should have replaced Mario, the only people interested in Mario are casual gamers
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#104Lord_VishanaPosted 12/9/2012 8:25:38 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
Just look for the magic words: "Vitassurance", "Ponies", "Sony employees". At least one of these will be thrown around on any topic saying something remotely positive about anything that can be traced to Sony....

Just look for the magic words:
Nintendorone
Nintenyearold
Nintidiot

etc...

No one is being called a "Nintendorone", "Nintenyearold" or "Nintidiot" on this topic. Whatever point you were trying to make, you failed.

Actually post Number 50 posted by user The Pony Collie. Made mention of drones, although every post I've seen from this person they use the same vernacular.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#105AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/9/2012 8:33:16 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Just look for the magic words: "Vitassurance", "Ponies", "Sony employees". At least one of these will be thrown around on any topic saying something remotely positive about anything that can be traced to Sony....

Nintendorone
Nintenyearold
Nintidiot

etc...

No one is being called a "Nintendorone", "Nintenyearold" or "Nintidiot" on this topic. Whatever point you were trying to make, you failed.

Actually post Number 50 posted by user The Pony Collie. Made mention of drones, although every post I've seen from this person they use the same vernacular.

Lol, Sho=owned as usual!

Vishana is #1!
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#106m0derationPosted 12/9/2012 9:10:06 PM
To be fair NSMB 2 wasn't really that good of a game. They probably should've nominated KH:DDD instead of NSMB2.
#107ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:17:06 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

Nintendorone
Nintenyearold
Nintidiot

etc...

He is reaching out to nintendrones, in a show of unity. Why else would he want to dance?

He didn't even call out anyone specific. I don't know why anyone, would even take offence unless of course, the obvious. (You're a drone from the future sent by skynet to eliminate us all)
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#108Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 12/10/2012 2:54:50 AM(edited)

Nintendorone
Nintenyearold
Nintidiot

etc...

Actually post Number 50 posted by user The Pony Collie. Made mention of drones

So he's just saying drones, not Nintendrones or Sonydrones (context makes it unclear, could be any of them)? And he's not calling anyone specifically a Drone? Then, like i said, no one is being called a "Nintendorone", "Nintenyearold" or "Nintidiot" on this topic. Meanwhile, 2 out of my 3 magic words were already used. By the same user. Directed at other users.

although every post I've seen from this person they use the same vernacular.

So he's a joke account and should be ignored?
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#109NemerlightPosted 12/10/2012 2:54:45 AM
Persona 4 Golden was not nominated because it came out so late. It counts as 2013 game or something like that. VGA is weird. Same with FarCry 3 i think.
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#110SpinoRaptor24Posted 12/10/2012 3:16:00 AM
NSMB2 wasn't even that good to begin with. The same recycled game.