How can sony expect me to buy a vita if there are hardly any RPGs on it :/

#1OpheliaAdenadePosted 12/8/2012 6:55:13 PM
Don't they know I like rpgs? :o on every sony console I've ever bought I've always bought lots of rpgs for. But now there are hardly any rpgs on the vita. Why did they stop caring about me? I dedicated like most of my childhood to them, and this is how they treat me now?
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#2Spiffy247Posted 12/8/2012 6:56:12 PM
Give them a couple years.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3Raven236Posted 12/8/2012 6:56:17 PM
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.
---
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura
#4JulesNeciPosted 12/8/2012 7:03:16 PM
Many RPGs are coming out next year, actually. The system is still very young.
#5MrSRArterPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:36 PM
There's plenty of PSP PRGs you can play on the Vita.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#6FindmeElseweyrPosted 12/8/2012 7:13:20 PM
They don't want you to buy the Vita.

I finally realized Sony's whole idea behind the vita. They're trying to MOCK nintendo, that's why they keep blatanly copying what nintendo does, except in the stupidest ways possible. They made fun of the wii mote and said it looked like a sex toy, then they made a phallic shaped motion controller.

They make fun of SSB with PSABR. They make fun of the 3DS with the Vita (seriously back touch? LOL)

So the Vita isn't a serious device, and that's why it's not getting serious support. It's a parody device.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
#7Guerrilla SoldierPosted 12/8/2012 7:25:24 PM
Don't they know I like rpgs?

No, they don't. You also do realize that Sony doesn't develop the games for the system, other companies do. If they don't think they'll get a reasonable profit off of releasing an RPG on the Vita, then they're not going to do it.
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#8dedrick123Posted 12/8/2012 7:27:01 PM
Raven236 posted...
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.

Gravity rush isn't RPG and no one knows when/if Final fantasy 10 is going to come out.
#9XeedragonPosted 12/8/2012 7:28:29 PM(edited)
FindmeElseweyr posted...
They don't want you to buy the Vita.

I finally realized Sony's whole idea behind the vita. They're trying to MOCK nintendo, that's why they keep blatanly copying what nintendo does, except in the stupidest ways possible. They made fun of the wii mote and said it looked like a sex toy, then they made a phallic shaped motion controller.

They make fun of SSB with PSABR. They make fun of the 3DS with the Vita (seriously back touch? LOL)

So the Vita isn't a serious device, and that's why it's not getting serious support. It's a parody device.

I'm a Vita supporter and this is the best theory I've heard about the Vita.
#10Starwars4JPosted 12/8/2012 7:29:25 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
They made fun of the wii mote and said it looked like a sex toy

When did they say the Wiimote looked like a sex toy? All I remember is them arrogantly saying how they'd never make a controller that looked like a lollipop (get it? Because babies are associated with lollipops) and then...move controller.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade