How can sony expect me to buy a vita if there are hardly any RPGs on it :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How can sony expect me to buy a vita if there are hardly any RPGs on it :/
4 years ago#11
The Vita has been out for less than a year and has a few RPGs or games with RPG elements in them including Disgaea 3, Gravity Rush, Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 4 Golden, and Ragnarok Odyssey. Others that are to come or likely to come at some point include Soul Sacrifice, Ys Celceta, and Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Evolution.
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
4 years ago#12
OpheliaAdenade posted...
How can sony expect me to buy a vita

With monies!
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
4 years ago#13
No systems get lots of RPGs during the first year, especially not in the west. If you want some great RPGs, wait a few years until you buy a system.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
4 years ago#14
Fair question. So far the reasoning is to play psp and ps1 rpgs in waiting. That and P4G
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
4 years ago#15
Raven236 posted...
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.

Not everyone likes to rebuy games they played on an older console even when they contain a small amount of new content.
4 years ago#16
CooperRC posted...
Raven236 posted...
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.

Not everyone likes to rebuy games they played on an older console even when they contain a small amount of new content.

then dont buy it. simple as that. just wait until they got games u liked then buy.
Thats what i did.

I brought Vita for RO.
and i also owned a 3DS for afew nice games like RE;R, Tales of abyss and etc.

unless u cant wait for games you like then buy games u dont like and play them then.
PSN: SirrusBoh
4 years ago#17
Not to mention a lot of PSP games work on the Vita as well. This is why I love Sony. :o Sure it's pricey , but what isn't ? iPhones cost a lot, only reason people buy them is because they pay the price off with the contracts. :P
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
4 years ago#18
Rotuhiiri posted...
No systems get lots of RPGs during the first year, especially not in the west. If you want some great RPGs, wait a few years until you buy a system.

This not even the PSP had a lot of jrpgs in its first few years. It usually takes a good 3-5 years before a system get flooded with jrpgs. You might get a few here and there before then.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
4 years ago#19
Vita actually has more rpgs then most systems it's age do/did.
4 years ago#20
If the Vita got an Elder Scrolls game whether it be a port or a new one, systems would move
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How can sony expect me to buy a vita if there are hardly any RPGs on it :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived