How can sony expect me to buy a vita if there are hardly any RPGs on it :/

#11medmusclePosted 12/8/2012 7:36:26 PM
The Vita has been out for less than a year and has a few RPGs or games with RPG elements in them including Disgaea 3, Gravity Rush, Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 4 Golden, and Ragnarok Odyssey. Others that are to come or likely to come at some point include Soul Sacrifice, Ys Celceta, and Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Evolution.
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#12Spiffy247Posted 12/8/2012 7:38:35 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
How can sony expect me to buy a vita

With monies!
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#13RotuhiiriPosted 12/8/2012 8:46:51 PM
No systems get lots of RPGs during the first year, especially not in the west. If you want some great RPGs, wait a few years until you buy a system.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#14FayeLadyPosted 12/8/2012 11:06:33 PM
Fair question. So far the reasoning is to play psp and ps1 rpgs in waiting. That and P4G
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#15CooperRCPosted 12/8/2012 11:09:55 PM
Raven236 posted...
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.

Not everyone likes to rebuy games they played on an older console even when they contain a small amount of new content.
#16paulboh2remakePosted 12/8/2012 11:12:38 PM
CooperRC posted...
Raven236 posted...
Persona 4, Gravity rush,FFX HD....ect?

If you dont mind a JRPG P4G is worth it.

Not everyone likes to rebuy games they played on an older console even when they contain a small amount of new content.

then dont buy it. simple as that. just wait until they got games u liked then buy.
Thats what i did.

I brought Vita for RO.
and i also owned a 3DS for afew nice games like RE;R, Tales of abyss and etc.

unless u cant wait for games you like then buy games u dont like and play them then.
---
PSN: SirrusBoh
#17Ivajosh10Posted 12/8/2012 11:18:25 PM
Not to mention a lot of PSP games work on the Vita as well. This is why I love Sony. :o Sure it's pricey , but what isn't ? iPhones cost a lot, only reason people buy them is because they pay the price off with the contracts. :P
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#18Lelouch71Posted 12/9/2012 12:18:48 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
No systems get lots of RPGs during the first year, especially not in the west. If you want some great RPGs, wait a few years until you buy a system.

This not even the PSP had a lot of jrpgs in its first few years. It usually takes a good 3-5 years before a system get flooded with jrpgs. You might get a few here and there before then.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#19DemonDog666Posted 12/9/2012 1:48:17 PM
Vita actually has more rpgs then most systems it's age do/did.
#20AFBABAYPosted 12/9/2012 2:26:02 PM
If the Vita got an Elder Scrolls game whether it be a port or a new one, systems would move