Hey gais, the new Vita bundle looks VERY sexy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Hey gais, the new Vita bundle looks VERY sexy

User Info: ChemicalBurrito

ChemicalBurrito
4 years ago#11
SCAMaz0n posted...
Will this sell a whole bunch of systems?

No, since it's a bundle heavy on downloadable content which includes only a 4GB card when a 32G (or minimally 16 GB) should have been included. Oh, and it's $300.

I imagine Sony sold a bunch of Vitas at Amazon on Black Friday (for $180), but this bundle won't move at all.
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Tales of Graces f (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)

User Info: kdiz4321

kdiz4321
4 years ago#12
Short answer: no.

Long answer: The vita hasn't sold at all except when the bundles were on sale during Black Friday for $180-200. So for a bundle to get those sales it will have to offer a similar value. Like someone said above no one cares about 3G; it doesn't do anything for the system and people aren't paying $50 extra just to get it. So compared to the BF bundles that actually had games that people wanted to buy and were at least $100 cheaper, this bundle is actually pretty bad.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#13
This is a hundred dollars more than the bundle AT&T is selling, and that one has a larger memory card.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Hey gais, the new Vita bundle looks VERY sexy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived