What are your thoughts on PS Vita?

#21Ivajosh10Posted 12/9/2012 11:55:06 PM
m0deration posted...
Cost of memory cards should be your biggest concern. 32 GB is almost a near necessity to use PS+.

Also consider the following:

PSP had 3 redesigns. PSP-2000, 3000, PSP Go.

Wii had zero redesigns.

So chances are your Vita will get outdated and your Wii-U won't.

I got a Vita on BF and I enjoy it but I'm mad about the memory card prices.

I never liked any of the PSP redesigns all that much, and the more I play with my Vita, the more I think in my head, "Wow if they can really make this better..." unlike Nintendo saying "No we're not changing anything on the 3DS" only to announce the 3DS XL literally 2 weeks later after their press conference.
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#22m0derationPosted 12/10/2012 1:11:43 AM
Ivajosh10 posted...
m0deration posted...
Cost of memory cards should be your biggest concern. 32 GB is almost a near necessity to use PS+.

Also consider the following:

PSP had 3 redesigns. PSP-2000, 3000, PSP Go.

Wii had zero redesigns.

So chances are your Vita will get outdated and your Wii-U won't.

I got a Vita on BF and I enjoy it but I'm mad about the memory card prices.

I never liked any of the PSP redesigns all that much, and the more I play with my Vita, the more I think in my head, "Wow if they can really make this better..." unlike Nintendo saying "No we're not changing anything on the 3DS" only to announce the 3DS XL literally 2 weeks later after their press conference.

Well Nintendo has always redesigned their handhelds and never the home consoles. We're not comparing Vita to 3DS. It's Vita to Wii U, a home console. And I don't see how you didn't think the PSP 2000 and 3000 were better than the 1000.