Why do people like the 3DS more than the Vita?

#191Lord_VishanaPosted 12/11/2012 8:12:18 AM
^

Try not to place any credence in anything ServantOfErieos says. Just save yourself the headache. :-)

I guess Tales of the Abyss doesn't count as it doesn't have the map glitch. Thus making it inferior, that was an actual argument made by Lume actually hehe.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#192Lord_VishanaPosted 12/11/2012 8:13:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#193ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 8:21:19 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

Try not to place any credence in anything ServantOfErieos says. Just save yourself the headache. :-)

I guess Tales of the Abyss doesn't count as it doesn't have the map glitch. Thus making it inferior, that was an actual argument made by Lume actually hehe.

lol

wow

Do you always have to, cover your ears, when your maths teacher is trying to teach you that 2+2 is indeed 5 and not 4?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#194xfactorPosted 12/11/2012 8:26:11 AM
Simple. The reason why more people purchase the 3DS is due to one very simple reason: it has the better games.

Games that people actually want, and games that people are willing to pay for.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#195Lord_VishanaPosted 12/11/2012 8:36:17 AM(edited)
ServantOfErieos posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

lol

wow

Do you always have to, cover your ears, when your maths teacher is trying to teach you that 2+2 is indeed 5 and not 4?

No where in your response did you make even the slightest bit of sense. First off the 2 + 2 = 5 is from Sailor Goon, not Lume.

Look, I'm glad you're passionate about the Vita, it's a great system. You take your love of it and Sony to absurd levels. You bash Nintendo and the 3DS at every chance you get without the topic even being about them. You claim the 3DS cannot play Person 4 Golden when it obviously has the capability to do so. Finally you bash Suikoden and other PS1 rpg's for being terrible without playing them. This is why people mock you here. Honestly not trying to mean but the things you say just silly. You cannot even admit when you are wrong.
---
#196tupapalotePosted 12/11/2012 8:47:03 AM
prizE tag
---
PSN: Janclo XBL: Janclo
#197ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 9:06:43 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

lol

wow

No where in your response did you make even the slightest bit of sense. First off the 2 + 2 = 5 is from Sailor Goon, not Lume.

Look, I'm glad you're passionate about the Vita, it's a great system. You take your love of it and Sony to absurd levels. You bash Nintendo and the 3DS at every chance you get without the topic even being about them. You claim the 3DS cannot play Person 4 Golden when it obviously has the capability to do so. Finally you bash Suikoden and other PS1 rpg's for being terrible without playing them. This is why people mock you here. Honestly not trying to mean but the things you say just silly. You cannot even admit when you are wrong.

Firstly, Who the hell is sailor goon?

Secondly, I don't bash, I spread facts.

I see Nintendo for what it is. A cold, greedy and heartless corporation that lost my trust years ago.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#198AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/11/2012 9:09:26 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

lol

wow

I see Nintendo for what it is. A cold, greedy and heartless corporation that lost my trust years ago.

Are you finally going to explain to us how a 3.1 gig game wouldn't fit on a 4 gig card? Or are you just going to let us laugh at your poor math until you're driven off the board like Goon?:0)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#199ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 9:16:15 AM
I like how you to try to force your opinions to people, when you know you're wrong.

Wow, I feel like I'm getting trolled again.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#200Lord_VishanaPosted 12/11/2012 9:16:46 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

lol

wow

Are you finally going to explain to us how a 3.1 gig game wouldn't fit on a 4 gig card? Or are you just going to let us laugh at your poor math until you're driven off the board like Goon?:0)

Just give up Ace, this person seriously isn't worth the migraine...

Am I seeing things or do you have a Vita now? Congratulations! How are you liking it?
---