Why do people like the 3DS more than the Vita?

#211ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 10:30:24 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I agree Vishana...I don't often judge what people are like off-site, but it's clear Servant is a grade A loser in the game of life;)

And yes indeed, I got the Black Friday AC Vita bundle...other than the ridiculous memory card prices, the Vita is (so far) a fun little system...the trophy addict in me likes it quite a bit:) I'm worried it might get discontinued, but we shall see!

lol, flaming me isn't gonna get you answers.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#212L0L_FAQPosted 12/11/2012 10:34:38 AM
I like how much denial there is on this board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#213squatch22Posted 12/11/2012 10:38:33 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
I like how you to try to force your opinions to people, when you know you're wrong.

Wow, I feel like I'm getting trolled again.

He only awaits your response as to how a 3.1gb game cannot fit on a 4gb card.

---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#214AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/11/2012 10:43:42 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I agree Vishana...I don't often judge what people are like off-site, but it's clear Servant is a grade A loser in the game of life;)

And yes indeed, I got the Black Friday AC Vita bundle...other than the ridiculous memory card prices, the Vita is (so far) a fun little system...the trophy addict in me likes it quite a bit:) I'm worried it might get discontinued, but we shall see!

There is no answer you can give that wont make you look a bigger fool than you already do;)

You're a Class D troll and you've failed. You can leave the board now:)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#215ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 10:50:51 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

There is no answer you can give that wont make you look a bigger fool than you already do;)

So you ask questions, you already know the answer to?

Ladies and gentlemen, here is our troll.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#216AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/11/2012 10:59:52 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

So you ask questions, you already know the answer to?

Ladies and gentlemen, here is our troll.

I just want to hear you say the answer since you're the one who made the pathetically inept claim in the first place;) Go ahead, admit a 2nd grader can outpace you in math. We already know it's true, but it's satisfying to drill your shortcomings into your brain:o)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#217ServantOfErieosPosted 12/11/2012 11:15:03 AM(edited)
My vita brethren, don't be deceived by these mischievous 3DS trolls.
They offer counsel with open arms, but their hearts will mislead us to nintendoom.
Keep faith, in this hour of darkness, some of us may fall but another will rise to take their place.

I mean isn't it a coincidence that 21st December 2012 is coming up and they are suddenly threatening to take over our kingdom, that we the vita folk built from scratch.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#218zeplin1180Posted 12/11/2012 11:32:06 AM
the answer is simple...

in our gaming culture throughout the last 20+ years, people have come to equate Nintendo=quality portable gaming systems. yeah, Nintendo is known for many other things, but when people want to buy a portable gaming machine, they first think of Nintendo.

moreover, Nintendo has produced high quality portables more consistently for a longer period of time in comparison to any other company.

in other words, while the TC's question has partly to do with games, which are completely subjective no matter what, it has A LOT more to do with how our gaming culture perceives Nintendo and their portable gaming machines.

you guys can argue forever about which system has better games, but it will never, EVER go anywhere beyond regular people arguing about their personal opinions, period.

for ex., am i wrong for saying that i 100% like the Vita far more than the 3DS because it offers several times the amount of great games for me to play & enjoy? NO, of course i'm not wrong... and anyone else who likes the Vita more for the same reason(s) can not be proven or shown that they're wrong either.

end of story!!
#219Bancario51Posted 12/11/2012 11:39:32 AM
I don't want to pull the Nintendo are for kids card but here are the facts:

Fact: Would a parent be willing to spend X amount of dollars for a child naturally they will buy them a 3DS over a Vita.

Fact: More children play video games than adults

Fact: 3DS games are more fun for children to play

Fact: You are more likely to find a child-young person on the Gamefaqs board than a financially successful adult

Therefore in the the generally gaming community what is affordable, more fun and accessible (parents won't get x kid a Vita) will naturally gravitate towards the 3DS.

Vita facts:

Not that many games

Not that much developer support

Sony's expensive and greedy pricing is a big turn off

So do the math and naturally the question the TC is asking is a pretty obvious one.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#220NeojianXPosted 12/11/2012 11:46:41 AM
This might turn out like Popeye and Brutus fighting over Olive Oil and this new on the scene slick Handheld rolls up, and rolls off with all Handheld Gamers. Like an Android or ITablet, or some great game developer company handheld system. One that release their games in All Regions simultaneously.

Goes back to Zone of Enders, Killer Instinct, Terranigma, Riviera and Angry Birds on mines. XD : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )