Why do people like the 3DS more than the Vita?

#231AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/12/2012 12:47:04 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I've got a fever:(

And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL

LOL...love Walken:)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#232Big_IsaacPosted 12/12/2012 12:56:51 PM
McMarbles posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
My vita brethren, don't be deceived by these mischievous 3DS trolls.
They offer counsel with open arms, but their hearts will mislead us to nintendoom.
Keep faith, in this hour of darkness, some of us may fall but another will rise to take their place.

I mean isn't it a coincidence that 21st December 2012 is coming up and they are suddenly threatening to take over our kingdom, that we the vita folk built from scratch.

The 3DS has been proven to be able to run PS2 software faithfully, and has a maximum cartridge capacity of 8GB. How can it NOT run a 3.1GB PS2 game?

here's a tip:
don't take obvious troll/joke posts like the one you quoted there seriously...
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#233SmoshCuchPosted 12/12/2012 1:03:40 PM
Compass posted...
zeplin1180 posted...
for ex., am i wrong for saying that i 100% like the Vita far more than the 3DS because it offers several times the amount of great games for me to play & enjoy? NO, of course i'm not wrong...

No, you kind of are.

Actually, he's not.

Read the bolded part again. He's not claiming that they are objectively superior. His example says that they are better for him. Only he can decide that, not you.
#234ServantOfErieosPosted 12/12/2012 1:27:03 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
McMarbles posted...
They offer counsel with open arms, but their hearts will mislead us to nintendoom.
Keep faith, in this hour of darkness, some of us may fall but another will rise to take their place.

I mean isn't it a coincidence that 21st December 2012 is coming up and they are suddenly threatening to take over our kingdom, that we the vita folk built from scratch.

The 3DS has been proven to be able to run PS2 software faithfully, and has a maximum cartridge capacity of 8GB. How can it NOT run a 3.1GB PS2 game?

here's a tip:

It wasn't a troll post, it was slightly misinformed and yes, I accept the consequences of admitting my mistake in making that post. There, I said it.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#235AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/12/2012 1:32:21 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
McMarbles posted...

here's a tip:

It wasn't a troll post, it was slightly misinformed and yes, I accept the consequences of admitting my mistake in making that post. There, I said it.

That's all anyone ever asked of you. Now it can die.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#236ServantOfErieosPosted 12/12/2012 1:35:27 PM
lol
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#237prmtymePosted 12/12/2012 7:21:00 PM
more games cheaper games
---
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme
#238townparkradioPosted 12/12/2012 7:58:32 PM
Veraxulous posted...
Hooray for people seeing the word "Inferior" and automatically assuming I'm insulting the 3DS because they haven't made it to high school economics yet. My bias has nothing to do with the systems: it has to do with consumers approaching a product with the wrong mindset and the rabid fanboyism associated with competitor products.

Also it looks like no one read the part about people enjoying the games they're playing. Good job.

I'm sure almost everyone here "got it". The reason we're laughing at you is that if your theory were true, the PSP would have slaughtered the DS back when the economy was better. It didn't. If the economy improved, people would STILL likely prefer the 3DS. It would, in fact, sell even mroe units. It's a Normal Good.
#239CompassPosted 12/12/2012 11:01:22 PM
SmoshCuch posted...
Compass posted...
zeplin1180 posted...
for ex., am i wrong for saying that i 100% like the Vita far more than the 3DS because it offers several times the amount of great games for me to play & enjoy? NO, of course i'm not wrong...

No, you kind of are.

Actually, he's not.

Read the bolded part again. He's not claiming that they are objectively superior. His example says that they are better for him. Only he can decide that, not you.

And yet I just did.
#240NathanisDrakePosted 12/14/2012 2:23:40 AM
Because of my sig.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGtSX.png http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD