Why do people like the 3DS more than the Vita?

#31thetoughkidPosted 12/10/2012 8:11:56 AM
Cause the 3DS is for kids, most kids play videogames. <--- Thats a fascht >=]
---
Zoidberg ftw
#32Lord_VishanaPosted 12/10/2012 8:16:12 AM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
GardeningMama is a good game actually :-P

It's one of my guilty pleasures.

If you have a 3DS I highly recommend Style Savvy: Trendsetters. Don't judge it based on the name or boxart, the game is sensational. The amount of things to do in the game is amazing. It really has become a sleeper hit no one expected the game to be good but it really is. :-)
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#33VeraxulousPosted 12/10/2012 8:19:52 AM
Hooray for people seeing the word "Inferior" and automatically assuming I'm insulting the 3DS because they haven't made it to high school economics yet. My bias has nothing to do with the systems: it has to do with consumers approaching a product with the wrong mindset and the rabid fanboyism associated with competitor products.

Also it looks like no one read the part about people enjoying the games they're playing. Good job.
#34Spiffy247Posted 12/10/2012 8:20:10 AM
I love both systems equally for different reasons. I have no problem seeing be preferred either way.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#35IzzythewinnerPosted 12/10/2012 8:21:38 AM
In reality, the vita is better by at least 10 times the ammount of quality, people ate just stupid.
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwnr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#36mike_411Posted 12/10/2012 8:25:03 AM
Vita= It plays persona 4.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#37GodMWOLFPosted 12/10/2012 8:26:17 AM(edited)
Izzythewinner posted...
In reality, the vita is better by at least 10 times the amount of quality, people ate just stupid.

yup a lot of people are just stupid
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#38Spiffy247Posted 12/10/2012 8:25:29 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
In reality, the vita is better by at least 10 times the ammount of quality, people ate just stupid.

If someone ate stupid, they will get indigestion.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#39supremeblasterPosted 12/10/2012 8:28:44 AM
Izzythewinner posted...

In reality, that's your opinion. If you think it's anything more than that; you're just an ignorant kid.
#40hyjinx17Posted 12/10/2012 8:30:31 AM
Solnot posted...
From a technical standpoint, the Vita is a better overall system and it has better quality games. So why do people keep on buying the 3DS?

The games being better is COMPLETELY suggestive. It just so happens that 3DS games appeal to some people over the vita games, simple as.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.