Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#291FKRW4LifePosted 12/15/2012 5:46:51 AM
Enigma149 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
It's weird that whether Sony sells more or Nintendo sells more in Japan (a country most of you will never even go to) you all somehow feel a victory... Sorry, sad is probably a better word than weird. Then again people into sports feel like they accomplish something when a sports team they like wins. Just seems like nobody ever has any achievements of their own.

Anyone beat a video game recently?

Yes; I beat Sonic Generations (PC/PS3/360 version) today. I also set a new personal best on a single quarter play of Ms. Pac Man yesterday while waiting for The Hobbit to open.

Get a good grade in school?

Well...I placed in the 99th percentile on my ACT...does that count?

It's bizarre how such insignificant garbage like sales of a video game make people feel entitled to some kind of victory parade.

I own all the systems and about a hundred games for each. Does that mean that I win everything?

That would depend upon the stock you have in the companies, what bets you've placed, etc.

I guess all the posters here have major bets going on which company survives/sells more systems...
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#292LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/15/2012 9:56:25 AM
I love how to Lume started as a typical Sony fanboy, and then devolved into a complete clown.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363
#293Rurouni720Posted 12/15/2012 11:18:05 AM
squatch22 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
So aesthetics/graphics take priority over story and game play to you? If you think DQVII looks like a PSP game you need to watch the trailer again.

Dude, lighten up on him. He's going off of heresay, he doesn't own a PSP remember? It's not a Sony console after all ;)

I gave my PSP away when I got a Vita. Try harder.

And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?

........What the hell did i just read? That is Demondog-levels of insanity...
#294squatch22Posted 12/15/2012 12:57:33 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
squatch22 posted...

And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?

........What the hell did i just read? That is Demondog-levels of insanity...

I know. lol
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#295Enigma149Posted 12/15/2012 1:41:45 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
Enigma149 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
It's weird that whether Sony sells more or Nintendo sells more in Japan (a country most of you will never even go to) you all somehow feel a victory... Sorry, sad is probably a better word than weird. Then again people into sports feel like they accomplish something when a sports team they like wins. Just seems like nobody ever has any achievements of their own.

Anyone beat a video game recently?

Yes; I beat Sonic Generations (PC/PS3/360 version) today. I also set a new personal best on a single quarter play of Ms. Pac Man yesterday while waiting for The Hobbit to open.

Get a good grade in school?

Well...I placed in the 99th percentile on my ACT...does that count?

It's bizarre how such insignificant garbage like sales of a video game make people feel entitled to some kind of victory parade.

I own all the systems and about a hundred games for each. Does that mean that I win everything?

That would depend upon the stock you have in the companies, what bets you've placed, etc.

I guess all the posters here have major bets going on which company survives/sells more systems...

Maybe. Who knows? Me, I just like math. Math tells me that it'll be decades before Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft go under.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#296MatelitePosted 12/15/2012 3:54:26 PM
Hilarious to see the same people trolling here 6 months later.

What a life to live!
---
HEH HEH HEH
#297Megaman OmegaPosted 12/15/2012 4:01:12 PM
I will give credit to the Vita where credit is due: in the 85+, 80+, and 75+ categories, games do come out slightly faster on the Vita than on the 3DS. Likewise, with the numbers above, we can estimate exactly when the Vita will pass the 3DS in terms of these games.

Guess what? Nobody only plays games that scores 90+ (especially when one of those games is 14 year old game).

Then why did you bring up these scores in the first place? LOL! It's hilarious howyou stumble over your own argumentation. Classic.

So aesthetics/graphics take priority over story and game play to you? If you think DQVII looks like a PSP game you need to watch the trailer again.

I'd take aesthetics/graphics and story and gameplay over just story and gameplay. It's ok if you have lower standards. To each his own.

What kind of a nonsensical spinning attempt is this? Did you get trashed so badly that you can't even form a sentence that makes sense? lol!

I love how to Lume started as a typical Sony fanboy, and then devolved into a complete clown.

Yeah, i love how he just utterly lost it and everybody now sees what a huge fanboy he is. It speaks a lot about him if some sales (or lack thereof) makes a person rage and flip that much.
---
~~Official Red Mage of the KDF~~~
Sales is trolling! Numbers are trolling! Haters are running around? Better get a thicker skin!
#298serenade_betaPosted 12/15/2012 4:08:35 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

That's why the sales topic isn't fulfilled without him. Most Sony fanboys have either raised the white flag or say one post and run away, but Lume sticks around to entertain us all.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#299xfactorPosted 12/15/2012 4:55:50 PM
Matelite posted...

What a life to live!

Trolling? Things here now are the same as 6 months ago: vita is still flopping here.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#300CompassPosted 12/15/2012 5:25:33 PM
Matelite posted...

What a life to live!

I remember this guy. One of the more butthurt Ponies when Vita started tanking if I recall. Last thread I saw you in you were fanboying *hard* for Uncharted GA, making bold claims such as: "Literally everything touch screen in the game is optional."

I then proceeded to list about twenty mandatory touch-screen parts of the game.

Understandably, this caused you to flee. You probably should have stayed gone.

All True Facts. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks.