Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#301LuminescentRulePosted 12/15/2012 7:46:07 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
I love how to Lume started as a typical Sony fanboy, and then devolved into a complete clown.

That's why the sales topic isn't fulfilled without him. Most Sony fanboys have either raised the white flag or say one post and run away, but Lume sticks around to entertain us all.

All I pointed out was that Yakuza 5 is more relevant to us that all those 3DS or Wii games.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#302Lord_VishanaPosted 12/15/2012 7:50:47 PM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
I love how to Lume started as a typical Sony fanboy, and then devolved into a complete clown.

That's why the sales topic isn't fulfilled without him. Most Sony fanboys have either raised the white flag or say one post and run away, but Lume sticks around to entertain us all.

All I pointed out was that Yakuza 5 is more relevant to us that all those 3DS or Wii games.

*can't hear Lume because she's too busy playing Style Savvy: Trendsetters*

Wait, whats that? Style Savvy isn't a real game? Then what am I playing?
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#303kcypher2000Posted 12/15/2012 8:17:07 PM
xfactor posted...
Matelite posted...
Hilarious to see the same people trolling here 6 months later.

What a life to live!

Trolling? Things here now are the same as 6 months ago: vita is still flopping here.

Only difference is all the games the vita fans claimed we had to wait for to see the vita sales explode have passed and its still flopping as much as ever.
#304MatelitePosted 12/16/2012 2:14:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#305MatelitePosted 12/16/2012 2:20:22 AM
Compass posted...
Matelite posted...
Hilarious to see the same people trolling here 6 months later.

What a life to live!

I remember this guy. One of the more butthurt Ponies when Vita started tanking if I recall. Last thread I saw you in you were fanboying *hard* for Uncharted GA, making bold claims such as: "Literally everything touch screen in the game is optional."

I then proceeded to list about twenty mandatory touch-screen parts of the game.

Understandably, this caused you to flee. You probably should have stayed gone.

All True Facts. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks.

Aw, did it hurt that I made fun of you for letting your life be consumed with trolling a message board for almost year now? I'm sorry :/

You didn't look very hard, then. If you'd like, I can totally demolish you yet again and show you dozens of threads on this board that I posted in after you used freaking technicalities (and it was like 4 meaningless things to the game, not 20, but of course your delusions have long since wiped your brain into whatever fantasy world you want to live in) to thump your chest over the internet. And you know what's funny? I had totally forgotten about that. But I apparently was in your head to the point that you not only remembered it, but LITERALLY thought that it "made me flee" from this board which wasn't even true. Yeah, cause I was halfway wrong about something on the internet, I would be so embarrassed that I'd never post again. You literally believe this, don't you? LOL There ARE people you can see who can help you work past your delusions and live in reality, just FYI.

Seriously, guy. How many hours a day have you spent trolling this board? LMAO You've literally been doing it for the last 6 months? Wow. It's so funny. It's the same crowd. squatch, StarWars, StrikeNinja you. I sold my Vita long ago because I agreed that it was a flop and not worth owning after I had maxed out Gravity Rush. The difference? I didn't get butthurt from people trolling the 3DS (which I still own, btw) to the point that I need to troll here daily for half a year. Can you imagine things you could have done that might've made a difference in this world if you had spent that time doing something productive instead of trolling? LOL

If I'm ever so pathetic, someone shoot me. Please.
---
HEH HEH HEH
#306Megaman OmegaPosted 12/16/2012 3:39:13 AM
I remember this guy. One of the more butthurt Ponies when Vita started tanking if I recall.

Yeah, i don't really remember much for it, but i'm sure that poster did some heavy ponying. Naturally he would get upset and insecure about a Media Create topic.

So Yakuza 5 is more relevant to us than NSMBU, MK7, BW2, MH3, PM:SS, PMD, PLxAA, and so on? LMAO! Never change, LOLume.
---
~~Official Red Mage of the KDF~~~
Sales is trolling! Numbers are trolling! Haters are running around? Better get a thicker skin!
#307ylvisPosted 12/16/2012 6:17:41 AM

Yakuza is a series that's only big in Japan. It's quite a small series in the Western market. There are Wii/3DS games on that list that are 10 times bigger in the Western market, hence more relevant to us.
#308squatch22Posted 12/16/2012 6:23:34 AM
Yeah, Yakuza may be big in Japan. But its on a Sony system, so its more important to Lume.
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#309LuminescentRulePosted 12/16/2012 6:42:37 AM

Yakuza is a series that's only big in Japan. It's quite a small series in the Western market. There are Wii/3DS games on that list that are 10 times bigger in the Western market, hence more relevant to us.

Yes, it's niche in the west. Yakuza 3 sold about 120,000 in the west in it's first few weeks of release according to wikipedia (no idea where they got those numbers from though) but it's still an important niche title is received well, sells 200k-250k in the west and brings variety to the PS3 library.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#310UniversquallPosted 12/16/2012 7:38:32 AM
The Yakuza franchise is great. It's too bad people in the mushroom kingdom will never be able to play them. 5 needs to come out here.
---
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) Mass Effect Trilogy (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately