Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#321Megaman OmegaPosted 12/18/2012 12:18:07 AM
Compass posted...
I'm pretty sure he's immune to shame. Probably Pony'ing it up on some other board.

Oh look, he found something else to reassure himself with, now that the sales are terrible, instantly switching to "Sales doesn't matter!" mode. As if someone would forget his PS Family thing. LOL!
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#322squatch22Posted 12/18/2012 2:11:11 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Compass posted...
I'm pretty sure he's immune to shame. Probably Pony'ing it up on some other board.

Oh look, he found something else to reassure himself with, now that the sales are terrible, instantly switching to "Sales doesn't matter!" mode. As if someone would forget his PS Family thing. LOL!

This. lol
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#323CooperRCPosted 12/18/2012 3:07:58 PM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
3DS winning in sales, Vita winning in awards:

Yet another GOTY award for a Vita game (after the VGA where Sound Shapes won HHGOTY), this time from GT:

LittleBigPlanet Vita
New Super Mario Bros U
Sound Shapes
Spelunky
Trials Evolution

Winner: Sound Shapes

Wow, this is one of the worst game of the year nomination lists I have ever seen. New Super Mario Bros U is okay, but not really anything original. The rest on the list is shovelware not worth even playing. Has the 2012 release list really been this bad in the US?
#324LuminescentRulePosted 12/18/2012 5:49:55 PM
Wow, this is one of the worst game of the year nomination lists I have ever seen. New Super Mario Bros U is okay, but not really anything original. The rest on the list is shovelware not worth even playing. Has the 2012 release list really been this bad in the US?

So, what would yours be for best platformer?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png