Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#41squatch22Posted 12/12/2012 6:33:54 AM
If u want to find movie quotes easily,use IMDB
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#42Catcher_FreemanPosted 12/12/2012 6:37:18 AM
The Wii U was just released on the 8th in Japan, so this only accounts for two days of sales.
#43blunderminePosted 12/12/2012 6:46:01 AM
ylvis posted...
blundermine posted...
All things considered those numbers aren't really that great for the 3DS seeing as how it sold 350k in this week last year.

A Monster Hunter title came out for the 3ds that week.

But then it went on to sell 370k the next week and 480k the week after. There's no way it's going to reach that level this year. This holiday is a disappointment for the 3DS. Nintendo just didn't have the software quality they did last year.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#44XCrossYZPosted 12/12/2012 6:49:56 AM
Wooooh Forrest Gump :)
Hopefully this doesn't end up happening to the Vita...
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#45stargazer64Posted 12/12/2012 6:50:38 AM
blundermine posted...
ylvis posted...
blundermine posted...
All things considered those numbers aren't really that great for the 3DS seeing as how it sold 350k in this week last year.

But then it went on to sell 370k the next week and 480k the week after. There's no way it's going to reach that level this year. This holiday is a disappointment for the 3DS. Nintendo just didn't have the software quality they did last year.

Wii U launch?
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#46Lord_VishanaPosted 12/12/2012 6:53:53 AM
blundermine posted...
ylvis posted...
blundermine posted...

Ummm, Animal Crossing: New Leaf???
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#47ylvisPosted 12/12/2012 6:59:22 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Wowie! Great week for the 3DS! Good launch for the Wii U(hush up haters)

The Vita is still above 10k atleast. Unfortunately Atelier Totori and Fate/Extra aren't on the top 20 any longer. :-(

3DS has officially surpassed the PS3 in LTD sales. That's pretty nifty, wonder it it'll beat the PS2 eventually?

You know your system sell horrible when just over 10k is looked opon as something positive.
#48kyomagiPosted 12/12/2012 6:59:27 AM
blundermine posted...
ylvis posted...
blundermine posted...

I think the 3ds is a failure because my console cant reach the 3ds japan sales using world wide numbers.

---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#49Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:00:53 AM
If u want to find movie quotes easily,use IMDB

I did. I checked six different sites. Most Forrest Gump quotes were part of lengthy dialog exchanges. I needed to find a good one-liner :)
---
http://i.imgur.com/e9JYR.gif
#50blunderminePosted 12/12/2012 7:01:32 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
blundermine posted...
ylvis posted...
blundermine posted...

Ummm, Animal Crossing: New Leaf???

It's doing well, but it's not pushing hardware like what they had last year. Layton vs Ace kind of fell flat, and Paper Mario isn't that huge a seller.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?