Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#61blunderminePosted 12/12/2012 7:26:54 AM
kyomagi posted...
>Implying Down 33% from last year, even though its sell more than last year during the same time

Seriously, are you sailorgoon's alt account?

More sales = down from last year ...LOL

I guess you missed the part where I'm talking about the holiday, not the year as a whole. Ya know, this part:

blundermine posted...
But then it went on to sell 370k the next week and 480k the week after. There's no way it's going to reach that level this year. This holiday is a disappointment for the 3DS. Nintendo just didn't have the software quality they did last year.

|System | This Week | Last Year
3DS | 211.499 | 350.321

But you're right. It's actually down 40%
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#62JeroisourosinPosted 12/12/2012 7:29:05 AM
HugsAllAround posted...
3DS knocked out of the top hardware spot this week. Vita wins.

<_<......
---
Worst fanboys-Sony's...maybe PC.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#63FlaccidKratosPosted 12/12/2012 7:29:55 AM
The only reasons more people are buying the 3DS is because it is cheaper and has better games than the Vita. If it weren't for those two reasons, then they would be selling roughly the same amount.
#64kyomagiPosted 12/12/2012 7:30:25 AM
blundermine posted...
kyomagi posted...
>Implying Down 33% from last year, even though its sell more than last year during the same time

I guess you missed the part where I'm talking about the holiday, not the year as a whole. Ya know, this part:

blundermine posted...
But then it went on to sell 370k the next week and 480k the week after. There's no way it's going to reach that level this year. This holiday is a disappointment for the 3DS. Nintendo just didn't have the software quality they did last year.

3DS | 211.499 | 350.321

>implying Japan is the only spot where we count sales.

Do you realize that overall holiday sales worldwide is up 30% from last year?

Do you realize that not everyone in Japan has to own 1 or more 3ds?

Do you realize that knocking down 3ds sales even though they still are over 200k per week in Japan does not make the vita priced well enough to sell as much?
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#65ryudin89Posted 12/12/2012 7:32:48 AM
I see blunder is the target for the attacks this time.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#66AnclationPosted 12/12/2012 7:33:49 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...
The only reasons more people are buying the 3DS is because it is cheaper and has better games than the Vita. If it weren't for those two reasons, then they would be selling roughly the same amount.

Nope. Back when the the 3DS was overpriced and lacked system sellers, it still managed 20-30K a week in Japan. The brand itself seems to be much more appealing, not all that surprising given its incredibly popular predecessor.
#67kakashik99992Posted 12/12/2012 7:34:52 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...

No **** Sherlock really? You mean people buy the better product especially when it also happens to be the better priced one? I'm amazed
#68FlaccidKratosPosted 12/12/2012 7:41:37 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...

No **** Sherlock really? You mean people buy the better product especially when it also happens to be the better priced one? I'm amazed

I never said 3DS was the better product. It just happens to have a bigger library, better games, and a cheaper price point. The Vita would probably be seen as a better product by some people (for example, rear touch pad enthusiasts).
#69JobocanPosted 12/12/2012 7:43:05 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...

This might be the funniest non-lume post I've seen in these topics in quite a while.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#70blunderminePosted 12/12/2012 7:43:16 AM
kyomagi posted...
blundermine posted...
kyomagi posted...

blundermine posted...

3DS | 211.499 | 350.321

>implying Japan is the only spot where we count sales.

Do you realize that overall holiday sales worldwide is up 30% from last year?

Do you realize that not everyone in Japan has to own 1 or more 3ds?

Do you realize that knocking down 3ds sales even though they still are over 200k per week in Japan does not make the vita priced well enough to sell as much?

I really don't care what the Vita is doing. What does that have to do with the 3DS sales?

And I'm looking at the Japanese numbers because this thread is about the Japanese numbers.

Sticking your fingers in your ears going "LALAL VITA STILL SUCKS!" isn't going to change anything.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?