Media Create Week 49.. Mama always said dyin' was a part of life

#71kyomagiPosted 12/12/2012 8:52:49 AM
blundermine posted...
kyomagi posted...
blundermine posted...
kyomagi posted...
>Implying Down 33% from last year, even though its sell more than last year during the same time

Seriously, are you sailorgoon's alt account?

More sales = down from last year ...LOL

I guess you missed the part where I'm talking about the holiday, not the year as a whole. Ya know, this part:

blundermine posted...
But then it went on to sell 370k the next week and 480k the week after. There's no way it's going to reach that level this year. This holiday is a disappointment for the 3DS. Nintendo just didn't have the software quality they did last year.

|System | This Week | Last Year
3DS | 211.499 | 350.321

But you're right. It's actually down 40%

>implying Japan is the only spot where we count sales.

Do you realize that overall holiday sales worldwide is up 30% from last year?

Do you realize that not everyone in Japan has to own 1 or more 3ds?

Do you realize that knocking down 3ds sales even though they still are over 200k per week in Japan does not make the vita priced well enough to sell as much?

I really don't care what the Vita is doing. What does that have to do with the 3DS sales?

And I'm looking at the Japanese numbers because this thread is about the Japanese numbers.

Sticking your fingers in your ears going "LALAL VITA STILL SUCKS!" isn't going to change anything.

Except reality says the 3ds numbers are up, you may be focusing on Japan only sales, but nintendo and sony do not, they focus on world wide sales. The 3ds is doing great, the vita is ok, the US and Europe are the strongest vita areas.

You might focus on Japan to claim nintendo is dooooooooooooomed because it did not sell as much last year, so by your logic, the 360 is completely dead and nobody wants one because it sells under 1k in japan, while ignoring the fact that during black friday week, it almost broke 1 million consoles in the USA.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#72FayeLadyPosted 12/12/2012 8:55:55 AM
Nintendo 3DS numbers from last year were probably never thought to be sustainable for this year. The difference in line up and its first holiday at the new price point saw to that.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#73kyomagiPosted 12/12/2012 9:02:59 AM
FayeLady posted...
Nintendo 3DS numbers from last year were probably never thought to be sustainable for this year. The difference in line up and its first holiday at the new price point saw to that.

^^^
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#74deathpapayaPosted 12/12/2012 9:08:23 AM
lol PSP outsold the Vita almost 2:1.

Lmao.

Also Yakuza 5, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 5, which we'll probably never see westside :(
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#75blunderminePosted 12/12/2012 9:08:29 AM
kyomagi posted...
Except reality says the 3ds numbers are up, you may be focusing on Japan only sales, but nintendo and sony do not, they focus on world wide sales. The 3ds is doing great, the vita is ok, the US and Europe are the strongest vita areas.

You might focus on Japan to claim nintendo is dooooooooooooomed because it did not sell as much last year, so by your logic, the 360 is completely dead and nobody wants one because it sells under 1k in japan, while ignoring the fact that during black friday week, it almost broke 1 million consoles in the USA.

Where am I saying Nintendo is doomed? You need to stop being so sensitive.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#76360pagesPosted 12/12/2012 9:17:20 AM
That awkward moment where some says they don't care about the Vita on the Vita board.

Saying 200,000 is a low number because it sold more last year. Despite the variables that did not exist then.

Just because the numbers aren't as good doesn't make them bad. And going off of world wide sales the 3ds is actually up.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#77gikosPosted 12/12/2012 9:17:45 AM
final nail for PSV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6ALAgHdmyM
yep more and more games are coming damn 3DS your owning the hell out of PSV and XD PSP sold more that PSV hahahah
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
#78AnclationPosted 12/12/2012 9:26:23 AM
kyomagi posted...
The 3ds is doing great, the vita is ok, the US and Europe are the strongest vita areas.

Lol, no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kBwFPSa54w

You could make an argument for the 3DS (it's certainly not doing bad at this point), but the Vita sure as hell is not doing ok.
#79Hercik1Posted 12/12/2012 9:26:36 AM
gikos posted...
final nail for PSV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6ALAgHdmyM
yep more and more games are coming damn 3DS your owning the hell out of PSV and XD PSP sold more that PSV hahahah

As much as I love those games it has a zero percent chance of coming to America. It's a copyright nightmare and my 3ds is region locked so I actually miss quite a few good games.
#80serenade_betaPosted 12/12/2012 9:39:29 AM
4Gamer's pie chart has finally reached the level where it doesn't even look like a Pac-man anymore.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)