Objectively speaking, Persona 4: Golden might just be the greatest game of time

#11ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:03:42 PM
I remember, when persona 4 came out, the game had already rightfully earned a stature and people were siding it up to OOT, saying it was the best experience on a handheld. Here we are, after a while of the game's release, people now truly appreciate the script writing, heavy amount of voice work done. Critics have stated their piece unanimously praising it as almost a masterpiece. (Metacritic can back me on this) The online is applied perfectly.

The fusion system vastly improved over p3s and no more reaper chasing you around when you're a n00blet leve before NG+
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#12kewldude475Posted 12/12/2012 12:04:20 PM
>TC gives actual reasons for his opinion

"LOL UR WRONG CUZ I SAID SO."
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#13AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/12/2012 12:05:08 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
I remember, when persona 4 came out, the game had already rightfully earned a stature and people were siding it up to OOT, saying it was the best experience on a handheld. Here we are, after a while of the game's release, people now truly appreciate the script writing, heavy amount of voice work done. Critics have stated their piece unanimously praising it as almost a masterpiece. (Metacritic can back me on this) The online is applied perfectly.

The fusion system vastly improved over p3s and no more reaper chasing you around when you're a n00blet leve before NG+

Now metacritic and reviews in general are reliable? How utterly convenient, just like 3.1>4.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita)
#14ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:08:47 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...

Now metacritic and reviews in general are reliable? How utterly convenient, just like 3.1>4.

Metacritic isn't just one reviewer site, need I remind you, it's a collective of opinions from professionals.
It's not like atlus, paid one reviewer. They put in the work.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#15stargazer64Posted 12/12/2012 12:09:09 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
game is on PS2:
Persona crowd: "yaaaaaaaaaay"
everyone else: "whatever"

game comes to Vita:
Persona crowd: "yay"
Vita crowd: "ZOMG BEST GAME EVER HAHA 3DS DOOMED PERSONA 4 IS THE BEST GAME EVER HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT NINTENDRONES"

This is frighteningly accurate.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#16kewldude475Posted 12/12/2012 12:10:45 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
game is on PS2:

game comes to Vita:
Vita crowd: "ZOMG BEST GAME EVER HAHA 3DS DOOMED PERSONA 4 IS THE BEST GAME EVER HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT NINTENDRONES"

So accurate, I've never seen it.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#17ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:10:57 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Cool topic, bro.

(Just so you know, your fanboy is showing)

What i'm saying makes sense, though.
I've stated why, I think the game is so good.
It's not blinded fanboyism or journalism.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#18mike_411Posted 12/12/2012 12:11:53 PM
kewldude475 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
game is on PS2:

game comes to Vita:

So accurate, I've never seen it.

only cool hipsters can see "facts"
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#19ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:20:03 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
game is on PS2:

game comes to Vita:

Drones weren't mentioned in this topic, until this post.

I don't get the notion, as to why people think I have a grudge against nintendo fanboys. I mean, we're all gamers right? I just hate, when they refuse to acknowledge the fact, that all decisions nintendo make regarding their console of choice, are not always for their consumer. Sony does this, Microsoft does this but nintendo doesn't? wow
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#20lonelyhero24Posted 12/12/2012 12:22:02 PM
mike_411 posted...
I love persona. Immensely. Call me a fan boy if you want.

I just love this game.

greatest game of all time? That's always one those "would you rather have oxygen or water?" types of questions. Just impossible to choose.

Pffft please I pick oxygen, I'll just drink rocks or oil. You can't breath water. :P
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)