Objectively speaking, Persona 4: Golden might just be the greatest game of time

#191AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/14/2012 12:00:07 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
McMarbles posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
If Suikoden II isn't in your Top Ten list then something is seriously wrong. :-(

Unlike you, some of us like to, stay awake in our games we play.

And, just like that, every bit of credibility you had left is gone.

ROFL, no.

Trolls don't get to decide who owns ANY credibility.

Exactly, which is why what he said stands and what you said isn't worth a damn.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#192Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 12/14/2012 12:00:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#193AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/14/2012 12:04:18 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Awee...:(
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#194kewldude475Posted 12/14/2012 12:12:50 PM
ROFL @ these cats, I if you don't follow a bandwagon then you've suddenly lost all credibility as a human being. LMFAOOO

Yeah, this sort of stupidity tends to happen on GameFAQS. Sometimes it's funny, but only when people are joking. I don't think they are.

People have different tastes. Persona 4 is one of the best games I've ever played, but some people will treat it like FFVII and give it hate due to it being overrated.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#195ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 12:23:18 PM
kewldude475 posted...
ROFL @ these cats, I if you don't follow a bandwagon then you've suddenly lost all credibility as a human being. LMFAOOO

Yeah, this sort of stupidity tends to happen on GameFAQS. Sometimes it's funny, but only when people are joking. I don't think they are.

People have different tastes. Persona 4 is one of the best games I've ever played, but some people will treat it like FFVII and give it hate due to it being overrated.

I mean, it's not like I said, its "undoubtedly" the greatest game of all time. It's like some of them, can't even read.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#196Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 12/14/2012 12:29:55 PM
kewldude475 posted...

I mean, it's not like I said, its "undoubtedly" the greatest game of all time. It's like some of them, can't even read.

I know, right? The topic title is "Objectively speaking, Persona 4: Golden might just be the greatest game of time" but people act like it is "Hear me, Persona 4: Golden is undoubtedly the greatest game of time and i'm willing to take any crap from anyone who dares to disagree".

I know we're talking about people who live a life so wretched they need to hide on the (relative) anonymity of the Internet and act like asses to strangers just so they can feel good about themselves, but still it never ceases to amaze me how low some people go.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#197ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 12:57:11 PM
I honestly think it might be the nintendo vita trolls trying the old "divide and conquer," tactic on vita folk. Suspects? Junpei and company.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#198shampoowarriorPosted 12/14/2012 12:59:19 PM

I know, right? The topic title is "Objectively speaking, Persona 4: Golden might just be the greatest game of time" but people act like it is "Hear me, Persona 4: Golden is undoubtedly the greatest game of time and i'm willing to take any crap from anyone who dares to disagree".

Behold, the whining of the beaten.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#199Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 12/14/2012 1:08:23 PM
I honestly think it might be the nintendo vita trolls trying the old "divide and conquer," tactic on vita folk. Suspects? Junpei and company.

A.K.A. "The Usual Suspects acting like they usually do". Am i right or what?
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#200AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/14/2012 1:09:56 PM

A.K.A. "The Usual Suspects acting like they usually do". Am i right or what?

Agreeing with you own alt now? A new low for the joke account.
---