If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
4 years ago#31
Sony. Nintendo hasn't been good since the GameCube days.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: RD_21

RD_21
4 years ago#32
Sony, doesn't mean I don't love Nintendo as I really love them to, but if I can only save ONE it would be Sony as their consoles have more games I want to play.

Of course when I think about it I could still shift to Xbox to get that similar fix (but I love a lot of the first party titles of Sony) since it can be argued that Nintendo is so different, but then again I feel I only have to follow Nintendo a generation on two without feeling like I missed anything significant since their games are very similar (not that they don't change or evolve, but most of the time you know what to expect when you pick a game from one of their franchise and it's not a negative).

User Info: S_U_B_B_Y

S_U_B_B_Y
4 years ago#33
Jump off
PSN xX-Subhuman-Xx

User Info: pencru

pencru
4 years ago#34
Sony. I like them both, but I've enjoyed far more games on Sony systems than anything.

User Info: tgoldberg

tgoldberg
4 years ago#35
Nintendo. Not that I really have anything against Sony, but Nintendo's more fun, and Kratos is a jerk anyway.
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.

User Info: garan

garan
4 years ago#36
I couldn't wait to kill Nintendo-- I would skip saving Sony just so I could laugh at Nintendo as it fell to its doom.

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
4 years ago#37
Even if I could save both, I would let go off Nintendo to make sure I had a firm grip on Sony.

xD
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
4 years ago#38
Nope, no fanboys on this board, lol.

Totally unbiased;)
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
4 years ago#39
fan615boy posted...
i would say capcom but they would probably charge me when i saved them

To be fair, one of the arms you used to save them was Body-Locked-Content, so you owe them.

fan615boy posted...
plus kratos scares me

This, though, I am not sure if that makes me more or less likely to save him.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#40
Nintendo. They're more unique than Sony. Mind you, I like Sony, but I can always play Sony-style games on Microsoft systems and PCs.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived