If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...
3 years ago#51
Angemon_23 posted...
Kick them both off the cliff.

SEGA rises again!!!

This.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
3 years ago#52
Kill all, get sega!
---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
3 years ago#53
Sacrifice both and grant Atlus access to their wealth and resources so they become first party.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
3 years ago#54
I'd prefer to save them both since I enjoy that we have multiple options of gaming which seems to be ignored by some. But if I had to choose I'd save Nintendo
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
3 years ago#55
I would let both of them fall...... and watch as Microsoft harvests the bodies of Mario and Kratos as they soon construct an unholy Frankenstein monster composed of the remains of Mario and Kratos........

Only to have it rebel and escape from Master Microsoft and reak havoc upon the world >:)
---
"I knew it! It's a zombie! Miss, it's illegal to be a zombie!"
3 years ago#56
not trolling, but...

Why Kratos? Really? (anyway, Id save Sony)
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
3 years ago#57
Nope, no fanboys on this board, lol.

Totally unbiased;)

That's so funny coming from you.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
3 years ago#58
does Pokemon survive without Nintendo? then I'd save Sony. If not, well you get where I'm going
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
3 years ago#59
Lord_Vishana posted...
Sacrifice both and grant Atlus access to their wealth and resources so they become first party.

To what?Microsoft?IOS?Sad future bro

although i'd have no problem with them joining the PC master race
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
3 years ago#60
GodMWOLF posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

To what?Microsoft?IOS?Sad future bro

This
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If Nintendo and Sony were dangingly off a cliff and you could only save one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived