I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

#1andizzle29662Posted 12/13/2012 2:58:40 PM
I'm just curious, to those that played it, is it that bad? Are the graphics crap? I'm not trolling, I'm buying a vita tomorrow, probably the assassins creed bundle, but if this game is better ill get the cod bundle instead.
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2Spiffy247Posted 12/13/2012 3:02:35 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
I'm just curious, to those that played it, is it that bad? Are the graphics crap? I'm not trolling, I'm buying a vita tomorrow, probably the assassins creed bundle, but if this game is better ill get the cod bundle instead.

I suggest you go with the color you like. You are going to be looking at your PSVita far more than a home console. You better like most what you'll be looking at.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3TheExiled280Posted 12/13/2012 3:03:36 PM
Superman 64 Vita?

Kidding. Don't even have the game :P
---
Persona 4: The Golden English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/WkL4GXJRMJY
#4arclouks_xPosted 12/13/2012 3:05:29 PM
Great mp, awful sp, graphics are bad but not that bad.
---
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, Gravity rush,Wipeout 2048,Payday the heist,Kz3 mp.
#5USMCinfinityPosted 12/13/2012 3:06:21 PM
I played it and it IS THAT BAD, I played just 1 of those survival missions and after 15 minutes I was like...WTF IS THIS.
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#6andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:08:45 PM
USMCinfinity posted...
I played it and it IS THAT BAD, I played just 1 of those survival missions and after 15 minutes I was like...WTF IS THIS.

Lol really?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#7MetalZoicPosted 12/13/2012 3:13:13 PM(edited)
As someone that loves MP fps shooters I would say that yes, it really is that bad. A lot of people do seem to like it though.

Edit: I'm talking specifically about the MP. After seeing how bad the MP was I deleted it off my card without even bothering to try the SP.
#8AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/13/2012 3:11:01 PM
Its a hardcore super duper low budget rush job with the name COD and a $50 price tag slapped on it.

MP is fun when it works, but its ultimately a turd until it gets patched, which will probably be never.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#9dacekidPosted 12/13/2012 3:13:54 PM
I'd like to know as well.

Is it funner than Medal of Honor Heroes 1 & 2 on the PSP? Those games were fun before those annoying hackers invaded them.

EA should make MoH Heroes 3 but keep it similar to the PSP games and not the console ones.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#10LegionSoupPosted 12/13/2012 3:18:42 PM
I personally didn't think it was that bad. It's not the greatest thing ever, but it's not terrible. I actually enjoy single player well enough.