I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
I'm just curious, to those that played it, is it that bad? Are the graphics crap? I'm not trolling, I'm buying a vita tomorrow, probably the assassins creed bundle, but if this game is better ill get the cod bundle instead.
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
3 years ago#2
andizzle29662 posted...
I'm just curious, to those that played it, is it that bad? Are the graphics crap? I'm not trolling, I'm buying a vita tomorrow, probably the assassins creed bundle, but if this game is better ill get the cod bundle instead.

I suggest you go with the color you like. You are going to be looking at your PSVita far more than a home console. You better like most what you'll be looking at.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#3
Superman 64 Vita?

Kidding. Don't even have the game :P
Persona 4: The Golden English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/WkL4GXJRMJY

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#4
Great mp, awful sp, graphics are bad but not that bad.
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, Gravity rush,Wipeout 2048,Payday the heist,Kz3 mp.

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
3 years ago#5
I played it and it IS THAT BAD, I played just 1 of those survival missions and after 15 minutes I was like...WTF IS THIS.
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#6
USMCinfinity posted...
I played it and it IS THAT BAD, I played just 1 of those survival missions and after 15 minutes I was like...WTF IS THIS.

Lol really?
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 years ago#7
As someone that loves MP fps shooters I would say that yes, it really is that bad. A lot of people do seem to like it though.

Edit: I'm talking specifically about the MP. After seeing how bad the MP was I deleted it off my card without even bothering to try the SP.

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
3 years ago#8
Its a hardcore super duper low budget rush job with the name COD and a $50 price tag slapped on it.

MP is fun when it works, but its ultimately a turd until it gets patched, which will probably be never.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: dacekid

dacekid
3 years ago#9
I'd like to know as well.

Is it funner than Medal of Honor Heroes 1 & 2 on the PSP? Those games were fun before those annoying hackers invaded them.

EA should make MoH Heroes 3 but keep it similar to the PSP games and not the console ones.
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25

User Info: LegionSoup

LegionSoup
3 years ago#10
I personally didn't think it was that bad. It's not the greatest thing ever, but it's not terrible. I actually enjoy single player well enough.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived