I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
3 years ago#11
I find theres fun to be had on mp but sp is definately lacking.

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
3 years ago#12
Yes it's garbage. doesn't matter how bad a game is it will always have it's fanboys. Look at sonic 06
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png

User Info: dacekid

dacekid
3 years ago#13
Wait, Sonic 06 has fanboys?

Anywho, it looks like it's about 50/50 thus far. For each post saying it's decent there is another right after saying it's garbage.
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#14
Yes but it's still one of the best handheld fpses ever, but that's just because handheld fpses suck.

Just wait for killzone if you want a fps on vita.

User Info: Heavysack

Heavysack
3 years ago#15
Don't you dare waste your money on that ####.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s544sFja5k

User Info: ALIEN-gunner

ALIEN-gunner
3 years ago#16
Why wait for Killzone when FPS's apparently suck on handhelds? smh.

If you wanted and honest opinion about a game do not use GameFAQs message board. There are a ton of gameplay videos with commentary on youtube about Declassified. Go watch them.

Personally I like the game just fine.
Now playing: DJMAX Technika Tune -level: 14

User Info: dacekid

dacekid
3 years ago#17
DemonDog666 posted...
Yes but it's still one of the best handheld fpses ever, but that's just because handheld fpses suck.

Just wait for killzone if you want a fps on vita.

Have you played Medal of Honor Heroes on the PSP?

They are the best handheld FPS I've played is this better than them?
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
3 years ago#18
It's not really bad. Just the big definition of mediocre.
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#19
I hate that they ruined the chance at a real vita must have :(
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message

User Info: h1ryu

h1ryu
3 years ago#20
Yes it is unplayably bad, also the MP really doesn't work properly and worth noting is that there's a 500MBish mandatory patch if you want to play online which is quite large considering memory card sizes / prices. I couldn't recommend you and anyone else to avoid it enough.
PSN - Cyber_Pup
XBL - FoilSlug
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want honest opinions, is call of duty blacks ops declassified really that bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived