i never fully appreciated the vita's screen until i got a 3ds.

#11Zero_ManiacPosted 12/15/2012 3:26:31 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Good lawd, can the drones just back off for a second?
He's talking about how much he prefers the vita screen to the 3DS. Seriously, what is wrong with some of you guys? If this bothers you, that much then, why not just frequent the 3DS and leave us VITA folk be.

Wow

I want him to lock the thread because other people might take offense and have it escalate into a flame war, not because I take offense. I really don't care who thinks what about the Vita or 3DS.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#12stargazer64Posted 12/15/2012 3:26:34 PM
Oh boy, the obnoxious Drony's arrive to slime up the topic even more.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#13Lord_VishanaPosted 12/15/2012 3:29:21 PM
^

By wanting to avoid yet another asinine flame war makes us Drones? Let me clarify something, those that requested for the topic to be locked all own a Vita. It's perfectly fine to praise the Vita screen, it's completely unnecessary to cast aspersions on the 3DS. The TC knew exactly what she/he was doing, trying to instigate a conflict. Please....let's try and avoid it...
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#14Shadowfxd2Posted 12/15/2012 3:31:42 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
darkphiresage posted...
...lock this

---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#15ServantOfErieosPosted 12/15/2012 3:39:58 PM(edited)
Is he wrong though? Vita is superior and has a superior screen. He's stating facts not opinions on a vita and what business do 3DS fanboys have on a VITA board if they're not here to discuss games. This is the VITA board, get it. Quit helping and justifying actions of the trolls.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#16zeroxfinalPosted 12/15/2012 3:35:02 PM
Get a tablet if you want a nice screen. The ipad screen puts the vita to shame...
#17Lord_VishanaPosted 12/15/2012 3:40:05 PM
Is he wrong though? Vita is superior has a superior screen. He's stating facts on a vita and what business do 3DS fanboys have on a VITA board if they're not here to discuss games. This is the VITA board, get it. Quit helping and justifying actions of the trolls.

Well I'm a Nintendo fangirl and I own a Vita. So am I not allowed here? Who is hell is trolling this topic besides the TC?
---
#18ServantOfErieosPosted 12/15/2012 3:41:59 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Is he wrong though? Vita is superior has a superior screen. He's stating facts on a vita and what business do 3DS fanboys have on a VITA board if they're not here to discuss games. This is the VITA board, get it. Quit helping and justifying actions of the trolls.

Well I'm a Nintendo fangirl and I own a Vita. So am I not allowed here? Who is hell is trolling this topic besides the TC?

No, you're not.

*prefers suikoden over persona, nuffsaid*
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#19NnamzPosted 12/15/2012 3:42:15 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

By wanting to avoid yet another asinine flame war makes us Drones? Let me clarify something, those that requested for the topic to be locked all own a Vita. It's perfectly fine to praise the Vita screen, it's completely unnecessary to cast aspersions on the 3DS. The TC knew exactly what she/he was doing, trying to instigate a conflict. Please....let's try and avoid it...

He's wrong calling anybody suggesting to lock this topic a drone. That's just stupid.

However it's perfectly valid to say what he said. If the typical defensive Nintendo fanboys want to get salty over it, let them.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#20Lord_VishanaPosted 12/15/2012 3:46:00 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

No, you're not.

*prefers suikoden over persona, nuffsaid*

This coming from the person who never played a single game in the series and called the series "garbage" somehow thinks he can accurately say Persona is better....
---