i never fully appreciated the vita's screen until i got a 3ds.

#241jaekidd1012Posted 12/17/2012 5:19:54 PM
Akagehisa posted...
TC thats what happens when you buy a model with a big pixelated screen,,, small 3Ds is way better.

...for those who care about things like resolution and pixel density. Then there's the "Bigger is better!" crowd. I suspect those who are already used to the DS line of handhelds would prefer a 3DS XL over the regular 3DS.
---
PSN: Th3_L3G3ND_718
Proud PS Vita owner. Looking for PS Vita friends? Add me
#242Robot_SoopaPosted 12/17/2012 5:52:33 PM
Kinda sad that not a single person has brought up the library of either system yet. And it's not like both sides doesn't have points there. The Vita is far better at providing console-like experiences on the go.

But we're still literally trying to discredit a system because a competitor has a better screen.

Insert gif of Miyamoto and Iwata laughing their way to the bank with the "inferior" Wii and DS.
#243Koi_TenchiPosted 12/17/2012 5:59:37 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Kinda sad that not a single person has brought up the library of either system yet. And it's not like both sides doesn't have points there. The Vita is far better at providing console-like experiences on the go.

But we're still literally trying to discredit a system because a competitor has a better screen.

Insert gif of Miyamoto and Iwata laughing their way to the bank with the "inferior" Wii and DS.
I've seen plenty of other topics bring up the 3DS's game library.

Regardless of whether the person is even trying to say the 3DS's library is better or worse than the Vita's, if they say anything positive at all about the 3DS's library, they're marked a troll on this board.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#244jaekidd1012Posted 12/17/2012 6:07:02 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...

Because they're discussing the displays of the two, not the software. Well, anyone that hasn't flown hopelessly off-topic, that is.
---
#245Whitecat007Posted 12/17/2012 6:12:24 PM
3DS sucks and idc if I get marked as a troll cause that's how I really feel. Name a list of games. I know them, don't like them. Screen is bad, so yeah. What you want me to lie ? Congrats it makes a lot of money, but yeah it blows chucks to me. Wii U looks sick I want that.
#246Koi_TenchiPosted 12/17/2012 6:29:24 PM
Whitecat007 posted...
3DS sucks and idc if I get marked as a troll cause that's how I really feel. Name a list of games. I know them, don't like them. Screen is bad, so yeah. What you want me to lie ? Congrats it makes a lot of money, but yeah it blows chucks to me. Wii U looks sick I want that.
Okay?

You could name a list of games for the Vita and chances are I won't like them, but that doesn't mean I go around making posts that it blows chunks.

One person's opinion does not equal every person's opinion.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#247jaekidd1012Posted 12/17/2012 6:32:36 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Whitecat007 posted...
Okay?

You could name a list of games for the Vita and chances are I won't like them, but that doesn't mean I go around making posts that it blows chunks.

One person's opinion does not equal every person's opinion.

In fairness, Whitecat didn't imply that his opinion is the general consensus. He clearly states that his opinions are just that: his opinions.
---
#248enigma2274Posted 12/17/2012 8:26:11 PM
If you like playing games that look like they came out in the nineties I guess 3DS would be fine. If you wanna play this gen play the Vita.
#249Shadowfxd2Posted 12/17/2012 8:50:49 PM
If you like playing games that look like they came out in the nineties I guess 3DS would be fine. If you wanna play this gen play the Vita.

3DS is better than Wii, which is better than Ps2/cube/xbox, which all came out past 2000. 3DS looks much better than anything in the 90's, sorry kid! The Vita however has all those screen issues with using old OLED tech, over using superior AMOLED tech, so those splotches, lines and everything else wrong with it, wont happen on 3DS!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#250Robot_SoopaPosted 12/17/2012 8:53:23 PM
enigma2274 posted...

If you like playing games I guess the 3DS would be fine.

If you wanna brag about new tech play the Vita.