i never fully appreciated the vita's screen until i got a 3ds.

#251LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/17/2012 7:56:13 PM
Wow, a lot of lurker Ponies coming out of the shadows in this topic
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363
#252ServantOfErieosPosted 12/17/2012 10:32:01 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Neither system is superior to the other one. Both the Vita and 3DS provide two different yet equally enjoyable experiences.

On technicality, the vita is a superior system, you just can't argue facts.

To do so, is to do a disservice to SONY's achievements with the vita.

On technicality, the Gamecube was the superior system to the PS2.

What's your point? That doesn't mean the PS2 didn't sell a lot better and end up with a lot bigger and more memorable of a game library.

ROFLCOPTER no

PS2 was more powerful and more successful kind of like how the vita will be/ is becoming.

Try again.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#253Shadowfxd2Posted 12/17/2012 10:34:03 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Neither system is superior to the other one. Both the Vita and 3DS provide two different yet equally enjoyable experiences.

What's your point? That doesn't mean the PS2 didn't sell a lot better and end up with a lot bigger and more memorable of a game library.

ROFLCOPTER no

PS2 was more powerful and more successful kind of like how the vita will be/ is becoming.

Try again.

You're joking right?
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#254co1onelPosted 12/17/2012 10:35:50 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
Good lawd, can the drones just back off for a second?
He's talking about how much he prefers the vita screen to the 3DS. Seriously, what is wrong with some of you guys? If this bothers you, that much then, why not just frequent the 3DS and leave us VITA folk be.

Wow

I want him to lock the thread because other people might take offense and have it escalate into a flame war, not because I take offense. I really don't care who thinks what about the Vita or 3DS.

Posting something that has a high chance of starting a debate is not against the TOS is anyway.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#255Koi_TenchiPosted 12/17/2012 11:05:32 PM(edited)
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

ROFLCOPTER no

Try again.

Please link to where you found these specs. I have yet to see a source that says that the PS2 wasn't less powerful than both the Gamecube and the Xbox.

Edit: I'm also not sure why you would respond with "ROFLCOPTER no" when I not only made a decent point but was explaining how the PS2 was an incredibly successful and memorable system. I'm starting to think it's true what they say that you're not allowed to post on this board unless you outright kiss the ground Sony walks on.

I mean, come on, I'm praising them for what they've done well, but that doesn't mean I'm going to praise them for what they've done poorly.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#256ServantOfErieosPosted 12/17/2012 11:41:26 PM

I'm starting to think it's true what they say that you're not allowed to post on this board unless you outright kiss the ground Sony walks on.

lol'd at the above when the opposite is usually in effect, for this board. Great satire

I mean, come on, I'm praising them for what they've done well, but that doesn't mean I'm going to praise them for what they've done poorly.

PS2 was done poorly?!!????

Ok, let's call it a wrap guys. Show's over.

I'm done.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#257Koi_TenchiPosted 12/17/2012 11:46:29 PM(edited)

I'm starting to think it's true what they say that you're not allowed to post on this board unless you outright kiss the ground Sony walks on.

lol'd at the above when the opposite is usually in effect, for this board. Great satire

PS2 was done poorly?!!????

Ok, let's call it a wrap guys. Show's over.

I'm done.

*Facepalm*

Please reread my post.

I never said anywhere that the PS2 was done poorly.

I said SONY has done things poorly at certain points.

Are you saying the PS2 is the only thing Sony has ever made? Ever?!

Maybe if you read my whole post instead of just grabbing two random sentences and taking them totally out of context you would have understood what was being said.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#258ServantOfErieosPosted 12/17/2012 11:45:34 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
Kinda sad that not a single person has brought up the library of either system yet. And it's not like both sides doesn't have points there. The Vita is far better at providing console-like experiences on the go.

But we're still literally trying to discredit a system because a competitor has a better screen.

Insert gif of Miyamoto and Iwata laughing their way to the bank with the "inferior" Wii and DS.
I've seen plenty of other topics bring up the 3DS's game library.

Regardless of whether the person is even trying to say the 3DS's library is better or worse than the Vita's, if they say anything positive at all about the 3DS's library, they're marked a troll on this board.

You sir, are a funny little troll.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#259ServantOfErieosPosted 12/17/2012 11:52:05 PM(edited)
Its ok, holmes, It's just a compliment, don't get angry.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#260KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/18/2012 4:18:47 PM
The GameCube was more powerful than the PS2. Fact. They both had great games. Fact.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"