i never fully appreciated the vita's screen until i got a 3ds.

#271CompassPosted 12/18/2012 11:33:46 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ PS2 in any way, shape or form being more powerful than the GameCube.

What an idiotic, ignorant thing to even attempt to claim. Only a pre-teen who didn't exist when the Cube was out would even think that.

Indeed. I had to scroll up to see who it was. Imagine my (lack of) surprise to find it was ServantofSony.
#272co1onelPosted 12/19/2012 12:04:43 AM
Zero_Maniac posted...
co1onel posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
Good lawd, can the drones just back off for a second?
He's talking about how much he prefers the vita screen to the 3DS. Seriously, what is wrong with some of you guys? If this bothers you, that much then, why not just frequent the 3DS and leave us VITA folk be.

Wow

I want him to lock the thread because other people might take offense and have it escalate into a flame war, not because I take offense. I really don't care who thinks what about the Vita or 3DS.

Posting something that has a high chance of starting a debate is not against the TOS is anyway.

You're right. Posting something that has a high chance of causing a flame war IS against the TOS however. Or did you bother to read the rules?

Lol what are you talking about. So posting my personal opinion that happens to differ from others, therefore making them want to argue it back like normal people would is against the TOS? Read again.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#273slugbossPosted 12/19/2012 12:13:22 AM
The bottom screen of the 3ds is just plain unacceptable compared to the Vita, when you go from managing bubbles to managing folders on the 3ds it's like going back in time a few decades. The main 3ds screen isn't too bad though, at least it doesn't have an ugly mura which has considerably worsened my opinion of OLED screens since getting the Vita.
#274Anema1986Posted 12/19/2012 11:26:56 AM
PS2 was superior to gamecube for the single reason that it used DVDs, like N64 got severely limited for the lack of CDs, in both cases heavily limiting the possibility of many games to arrive to those consoles. Nintendo as always trying to save costs on stupid things.

hardware wise, the GCN is superior to the PS2, although what you said was indeed a reason why the GCN lost the support of several 3rd party developers
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#275beny_pimpsterPosted 12/19/2012 5:34:21 PM
Anema1986 posted...
PS2 was superior to gamecube for the single reason that it used DVDs, like N64 got severely limited for the lack of CDs, in both cases heavily limiting the possibility of many games to arrive to those consoles. Nintendo as always trying to save costs on stupid things.

hardware wise, the GCN is superior to the PS2, although what you said was indeed a reason why the GCN lost the support of several 3rd party developers

well in console wars pretty much SOny out shines NIntendo. Anyday at least in 3rd party support. but on handheld that is a different story. Although for me Atlus and Xseed games supports Vita better than 3ds. Ragnarok for instance
#276StrikeNinja24Posted 12/19/2012 5:38:54 PM
slugboss posted...
The bottom screen of the 3ds is just plain unacceptable compared to the Vita, when you go from managing bubbles to managing folders on the 3ds it's like going back in time a few decades. The main 3ds screen isn't too bad though, at least it doesn't have an ugly mura which has considerably worsened my opinion of OLED screens since getting the Vita.

Managing Bubbles and how they are handled on the system is one of the worst ideas to a console/handheld I have ever seen. Ever.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#277Anema1986Posted 12/19/2012 9:50:54 PM
well in console wars pretty much SOny out shines NIntendo. Anyday at least in 3rd party support. but on handheld that is a different story. Although for me Atlus and Xseed games supports Vita better than 3ds. Ragnarok for instance

yes, although this gen they are doing quite wrong, as the xbox turn out to be a much more competition than nintendo last gen, the wii ihmo was never a competition but a complement, every house has a wii, along with one of the 2 direct competitions
this time, the wii u imho is planning the same thing, it go out sooner, to get in every house with zero competition (since current gen are actually in most houses) so by the time the next PS and xbox arrive, this console war will repeat between sony and MS.
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#278beny_pimpsterPosted 12/19/2012 10:53:18 PM
Anema1986 posted...

yes, although this gen they are doing quite wrong, as the xbox turn out to be a much more competition than nintendo last gen, the wii ihmo was never a competition but a complement, every house has a wii, along with one of the 2 direct competitions
this time, the wii u imho is planning the same thing, it go out sooner, to get in every house with zero competition (since current gen are actually in most houses) so by the time the next PS and xbox arrive, this console war will repeat between sony and MS.

damn right! i own both Wii and ps3. in the future ps4 and WiiU :) at portable Vita and 3DS vita ( use mainly for videos ,music and extended gaming library of choice)
#279slugbossPosted 12/19/2012 10:57:07 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Managing Bubbles and how they are handled on the system is one of the worst ideas to a console/handheld I have ever seen. Ever.

I guess managing is the wrong word, since having folders is better. I don't actively manage either, because they both should do it their damn self. I'm just saying the entire 3ds menu is on the bottom screen, so it's not something you can avoid looking at and it's immediately what you'll see going from Vita to 3ds.
#280beny_pimpsterPosted 12/20/2012 1:11:11 AM
slugboss posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

I guess managing is the wrong word, since having folders is better. I don't actively manage either, because they both should do it their damn self. I'm just saying the entire 3ds menu is on the bottom screen, so it's not something you can avoid looking at and it's immediately what you'll see going from Vita to 3ds.

ah! but the thign about vita you can put wallpapers in 3DS....its a nay :( thats the most thing me no like about 3ds