i never fully appreciated the vita's screen until i got a 3ds.

#41ServantOfErieosPosted 12/15/2012 4:28:55 PM
So many persona references and NONE accounted for suikoden.

Aww
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#42UnbralPosted 12/15/2012 4:31:47 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...
Only Suikoden III and V are good. The rest is garbage with terrible gameplay.

And the 3DS' screen sucks because it is supposed no one will play good games in it. Only Mario crap.

^Confirmed as someone who couldn't afford to play Suikoden 2, the best in the series and one o the best RPGs of all-time.

Your opinions suck.

Said by someone who never played for more than one playthrough and thinks it is awesome because Luca Blight and internet fame.

Your opinions are garbage, just like you.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#43ServantOfErieosPosted 12/15/2012 4:33:11 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
*yawn*

See this is what happens when you play anything else apart from persona.

Like other certain titles mentioned in this topic.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#44NnamzPosted 12/15/2012 4:33:51 PM
Ace how are the trophies in MGS4? Easy?
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#45StrikeNinja24Posted 12/15/2012 4:33:55 PM
Wow, did Vitassurance just take off to grand levels? Is it because the Holiday season didn't do anything? Is it because many titles that were said are currently vaporware?

Honestly, now we're comparing PS1 titles to PS2 titles graphically?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#46AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/15/2012 4:36:15 PM
Unbral posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...

And the 3DS' screen sucks because it is supposed no one will play good games in it. Only Mario crap.

^Confirmed as someone who couldn't afford to play Suikoden 2, the best in the series and one o the best RPGs of all-time.

Your opinions suck.

Said by someone who never played for more than one playthrough and thinks it is awesome because Luca Blight and internet fame.

I owned Suikoden 2 the day it came out, long before internet fame. You suck at life, but everyone knows that already;0)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#47Lord_VishanaPosted 12/15/2012 4:36:32 PM
Thanks Ace. :-)

Erieos if you have a genuine disdain for alleged "bad" graphics, have you not played a single PS1 Classic? Honestly I'm just curious.

Please tell me where you got this crazy notion I hate the Vita? As I said I really love it. I admit I don't like Sony as a corporation that much and some of the people in the Vita user community can be annoying.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#48ServantOfErieosPosted 12/15/2012 4:39:41 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...

Your opinions suck.

I owned Suikoden 2 the day it came out, long before internet fame. You suck at life, but everyone knows that already;0)

Even more comic relief.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#49UnbralPosted 12/15/2012 4:39:54 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Unbral posted...

Your opinions suck.

Now that you said it, it must be true. How can I doubt the words of a random internet stranger claiming that an RPG with a strategy-like plot with an average battle system is the best game ever? You're like a Messiah.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#50Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 12/15/2012 4:40:43 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/e/e7/Whiteknight.gif/618px-Whiteknight.gif
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA