#21aendrasPosted 12/16/2012 11:16:08 AM
Lol at these topics.

But I can't resist to say

I like Square Enix, Namco and Atlus.
#22GhetsisPosted 12/16/2012 11:19:12 AM
Le_Derpstick posted...
lol comparing Sega to Atlus
TC you terrible

Yeah, no kidding. Atlus could never come out with anything on the level of the four Phantasy Star games, or Shenmue.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#23Darklit_RequiemPosted 12/16/2012 11:29:12 AM
Square Enix used to be my favorite company for...most of my life, actually. But lately, they've completely and utterly betrayed me as a fan and I gave up on them. Atlus is a perfect company, every game I've played from them is top notch. They've taken first place in my heart in the past few years :3
---
Currently Playing - Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
#24garaa682Posted 12/16/2012 11:29:29 AM
I don't really care about any of them.
---
Hooch is crazy.
PSN/XBL: Razorbackfan682, Steam: packersfan682
#25TheExiled280Posted 12/16/2012 11:31:28 AM
Crapcom, yes

$E, no
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#26viruz42Posted 12/16/2012 11:34:48 AM
Don't know about Sega lately, but I've been a dedicated atlus fan since I first played ogre battle
#27Nickcool1996Posted 12/16/2012 11:34:50 AM
I'm loyal to them all, no matter what system they're games are on.

SE and Capcom has aggravated many people recently, Sega has aggravated people in the past, and people are started to dislike Atlus for giving Nintendo and handhelds love though. All of that makes me laugh.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#28Darklit_RequiemPosted 12/16/2012 11:36:18 AM
dislike Atlus for giving Nintendo and handhelds love

Why is that a bad thing? I love handhelds, bought both my 3DS and Vita because of Atlus
---
Currently Playing - Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
#29BlackWizardMagusPosted 12/16/2012 11:48:47 AM
I'm an RPG fan, but Atlus has never done them right, to me. The ones I have played have always felt overly complicated, with too much stuff hidden and too hard to get a groove down for the game. I don't mind a challenge, but only if it's done well. I'm sure there are some good Atlus games I've missed, but still, they are not that great. This last generation has disappointed me pretty consistently, except for Namco and Bioware (on net).
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
#30biggy204Posted 12/16/2012 11:50:28 AM
mjnoir1 posted...
Xeedragon posted...
GeassMaster posted...
I don't really like Atlus that much anymore either. They seem kind of lazy recently.

Square Enix and Atlus are terrible. Sega, I only like for Racing, Shadow, and Unleashed. Capcom for Marvel VS Capcom and getting rid of Megaman, which which were two of the best decisions in videogame history.

Nope getting rid of megaman was one of the worst things they ever did. Why they canceled legends 3 when it woulda made them tons of cash is beyond me.

Not really as the Legends series only had a handful of dedicated Fans. But Capcom canning almost everything Megaman was a bad business decision ever made, I myself was waiting for Megaman Universe (which was like LBP but megaman), that got canned due to "no fans", and to the handful of people who got trolled into buying a 3DS because of Legends 3, Capcom also said "no fan interest".
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else