Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

#41GiSS88Posted 12/17/2012 12:44:57 AM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Just use the pcsx2 emulator and turn on the AA, resolution and texture enhancement stuff. There HD ff10 right now (assuming your computer isn't super old). You can even use the PS3 controller via motion joy. Plug your PC into the TV and use a long USB cord to connect the ps3 to the computer for that authentic PS2 feel but in HD! ;p

I've done this already (aside from the TV part) and loved it. Even played the International version, which is entirely in English. That said, I would LOVE a portable version.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#42Foxxie_kunPosted 12/17/2012 12:45:18 AM
We need a FFVI or FFIX remake more than we need Meg Ryan's tragic story of being a living dream being retold =P

Seriously though, FFVII and X are quite good in their own right, but so many forget the merits of titles like IX, VI, and other real gems. The most memorable cast for me was IX, simply because the main character, Zidane, wasn't some brooding dark emotional trainwreck with a troubled past or antisocial "lone wolf", which made Zidane, and his interactions with the party, much more interesting to me.
---
Want a great site for trainers and cheats for PC games?
Try the cheat happens website.
#43GiSS88Posted 12/17/2012 1:05:48 AM
Foxxie_kun posted...
We need a FFVI or FFIX remake more than we need Meg Ryan's tragic story of being a living dream being retold =P

Seriously though, FFVII and X are quite good in their own right, but so many forget the merits of titles like IX, VI, and other real gems. The most memorable cast for me was IX, simply because the main character, Zidane, wasn't some brooding dark emotional trainwreck with a troubled past or antisocial "lone wolf", which made Zidane, and his interactions with the party, much more interesting to me.

Definitely agree. The cast was well rounded, and had story elements for them all rather than focusing on just 2-3 of the total set. Sure, they all have portions, but IX really developed relationships over time with all the characters. It wasn't just a small portion of the game dedicated to one person.

However, I want to see the graphical capabilities of the Vita also. Since a remaster is likely to take less time and X looked great already, I was excited when it was announced. Sadly, I don't see any full remakes happening any time soon.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#44IhavealotofspacPosted 12/17/2012 1:09:26 AM
played it, finished it, not something i'd like to revisit
#45Mystery_CooperPosted 12/17/2012 1:11:13 AM
If it was the American version, no. I've played enough of that. If it was the International version, yeah, a bit. FFX International was one of the few games I didn't import, and a chance to fight against the Dark Aeons and Penance would be fun. Nothing to cry over if it was cancelled though.
---
This one's focused! Stay dangerous!
THIS ARE SERIOUS CHAT. I ARE SERIOUS ADMIN. - CJayC
#46CaiusIcePosted 12/17/2012 1:16:04 AM
I already played the hell out of ffX on my ps2 so I'm not really that interested and wouldn't even care if it was cancelled.
#47Pro_TacticianPosted 12/17/2012 1:27:23 AM
Well, now that I know about it, yes I want it! Voting yes but it's not the reason I got the Vita, but I do REALLY want it now.
#48LenneValkiryePosted 12/17/2012 1:27:31 AM
Couldn't care less. I don't see why I should pay for the exact same game that I already own.
#49Bancario51Posted 12/21/2012 12:19:54 PM
maybe they are bringing it to IoS insead? That be kinda awesome
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#50aendrasPosted 12/21/2012 12:51:08 PM
For me, I had cared. I would have feel bad for people (there's always someone that did purchased a Vita just for this game).