Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#51
I'm done with FFX. Now, if it was a FF X prequel featuring Jecht, Auron, and Yuna's father (Yunalesca?).... I would be interested. ( As long as Jecht isn't as big as a dork as Tidus)
"I knew it! It's a zombie! Miss, it's illegal to be a zombie!"

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#52
No I still have it for ps2.

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
4 years ago#53
lunchEATSyou posted...
I'm done with FFX. Now, if it was a FF X prequel featuring Jecht, Auron, and Yuna's father (Yunalesca?).... I would be interested. ( As long as Jecht isn't as big as a dork as Tidus)

IIRC FFX-2 was originally supposed to be that, wasn't it?
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.

User Info: ps2snesgod

ps2snesgod
4 years ago#54
i already have ffX on the ps2 so wouldnt buy it again. I would rather have type zero hd instead

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#55
I have the PS2 game so I don't really care.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Heavysack

Heavysack
4 years ago#56
I want to replay it again,but hope its the definitive version like Persona 4 Golden.
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!

User Info: Lightning_fan

Lightning_fan
4 years ago#57
syctheweilder posted...
Nope. My PS2 copy works just fine.

This.

User Info: n0matter

n0matter
4 years ago#58
According to this poll, nearly a third of Vita owners bought the thing just for this game. That, by all indications, has been cancelled. gg
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon

User Info: BelLugia

BelLugia
4 years ago#59
for the vita yes, for the ps3 no
PSN chrysstronics

User Info: chocobogamer

chocobogamer
4 years ago#60
If sony enables ps2 playback from ps store on ps vita then i can imagine ffx and xii being certainties to come out. Imo ffx was the worst of the proper final fantasy games. It had zero replay factor, the only one i havent already played twice or more.. I will try to play again if it does get a rerelease though, but Ffxii would be so much more exciting to get a hd rerelease.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you care if Final Fantasy X HD was cancelled?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived