What was the last vita game you bought and how would you rate it out of 10?

#41MegaMettaurPosted 12/18/2012 8:40:48 PM(edited)
LitCandlez posted...
I don't remember people praising p4 on ps2 like this. Wtf is wrong woth these people.

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they believe it, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#42HeavysackPosted 12/18/2012 8:48:16 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...
I don't remember people praising p4 on ps2 like this. Wtf is wrong woth these people.

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

Lies, Persona 3 is garbage and Emo. This is my first time touching Persona 4 and never bought Persona 4 on the PS2. I've played Persona 3 twice, twice got bored, twice couldn't finish it, the characters are so bland and boring compared to Persona 4 cast and I couldn't stand that the game was promoting suicide. I'm joking on the last part XD

Compare Yukari to any of the females in Persona 4. Misturu and Akihiko can't carry that game by themselves. Yes, the cliche robot with feelings was sooooooo good. My opinion isn't fact, but that's how I felt. Your accusation is stupid cause you don't know anybody from Adam.
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#43MegaMettaurPosted 12/18/2012 8:57:04 PM(edited)
Heavysack posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hear,ing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

Lies, Persona 3 is garbage and Emo. This is my first time touching Persona 4 and never bought Persona 4 on the PS2. I've played Persona 3 twice, twice got bored, twice couldn't finish it, the characters are so bland and boring compared to Persona 4 cast and I couldn't stand that the game was promoting suicide. I'm joking on the last part XD

Compare Yukari to any of the females in Persona 4. Misturu and Akihiko can't carry that game by themselves. Yes, the cliche robot with feelings was sooooooo good. My opinion isn't fact, but that's how I felt. Your accusation is stupid cause you don't know anybody from Adam.

You took my post about brain wash seriously? GG.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#44OtakuGameraPosted 12/18/2012 8:53:50 PM
Why aren't you playing RO?

i just got it yesterday, and im still playing uncharted
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#45CBratePosted 12/18/2012 8:55:25 PM
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
7/10 A wholly competent game that could've tightened up the controls and tutorials.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#46HeavysackPosted 12/18/2012 8:59:05 PM(edited)
MegaMettaur posted...
Heavysack posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

You took my part You took a about brain wash seriously? GG.

GG because I took what you said seriously ? How the F am i suppose to know ? I don't know you and i read what you post. You didn't say " haha joking" .....................
---
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!
#47locutus442Posted 12/18/2012 8:57:38 PM
persona 4 golden
definitely 10/10
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#48LinkMaster2703Posted 12/18/2012 8:57:54 PM
Ummm, I think it was LittleBigPlanet Vita. I'd give it an 8.4/10.
---
New England Patriots: 10-4
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#49Steve_TeddiePosted 12/18/2012 9:22:19 PM
Ummm, I think it was LittleBigPlanet Vita. I'd give it an 8.4/10.

Really? Not an 8.3 or 8.5, eh?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg
#50Corsair89Posted 12/18/2012 9:34:51 PM
Persona 4: The Golden 10/10