What was the last vita game you bought and how would you rate it out of 10?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What was the last vita game you bought and how would you rate it out of 10?

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#41
LitCandlez posted...
I don't remember people praising p4 on ps2 like this. Wtf is wrong woth these people.

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they believe it, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO

User Info: Heavysack

Heavysack
4 years ago#42
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...
I don't remember people praising p4 on ps2 like this. Wtf is wrong woth these people.

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

Lies, Persona 3 is garbage and Emo. This is my first time touching Persona 4 and never bought Persona 4 on the PS2. I've played Persona 3 twice, twice got bored, twice couldn't finish it, the characters are so bland and boring compared to Persona 4 cast and I couldn't stand that the game was promoting suicide. I'm joking on the last part XD

Compare Yukari to any of the females in Persona 4. Misturu and Akihiko can't carry that game by themselves. Yes, the cliche robot with feelings was sooooooo good. My opinion isn't fact, but that's how I felt. Your accusation is stupid cause you don't know anybody from Adam.
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#43
Heavysack posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hear,ing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

Lies, Persona 3 is garbage and Emo. This is my first time touching Persona 4 and never bought Persona 4 on the PS2. I've played Persona 3 twice, twice got bored, twice couldn't finish it, the characters are so bland and boring compared to Persona 4 cast and I couldn't stand that the game was promoting suicide. I'm joking on the last part XD

Compare Yukari to any of the females in Persona 4. Misturu and Akihiko can't carry that game by themselves. Yes, the cliche robot with feelings was sooooooo good. My opinion isn't fact, but that's how I felt. Your accusation is stupid cause you don't know anybody from Adam.

You took my post about brain wash seriously? GG.
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
4 years ago#44
Why aren't you playing RO?

i just got it yesterday, and im still playing uncharted
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#45
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
7/10 A wholly competent game that could've tightened up the controls and tutorials.
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756

User Info: Heavysack

Heavysack
4 years ago#46
MegaMettaur posted...
Heavysack posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
LitCandlez posted...

P4g 9/10

They've been brainwashed. Everyone told them it was super good and they agree, but I do remember hearing persona 3 fes mentioned a lot more than 4. But it's what ever. I don't care much for either game. Most def not 10/10 material.

You took my part You took a about brain wash seriously? GG.

GG because I took what you said seriously ? How the F am i suppose to know ? I don't know you and i read what you post. You didn't say " haha joking" .....................
3DS sells more then Vita, McDonald's sells more then Subway. I don't want inferior hardware just like I don't want type 2 Diabetes!

User Info: locutus442

locutus442
4 years ago#47
persona 4 golden
definitely 10/10
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#48
Ummm, I think it was LittleBigPlanet Vita. I'd give it an 8.4/10.
New England Patriots: 10-4
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke

User Info: Steve_Teddie

Steve_Teddie
4 years ago#49
Ummm, I think it was LittleBigPlanet Vita. I'd give it an 8.4/10.

Really? Not an 8.3 or 8.5, eh?
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg

User Info: Corsair89

Corsair89
4 years ago#50
Persona 4: The Golden 10/10
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What was the last vita game you bought and how would you rate it out of 10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived