Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#211NnamzPosted 12/19/2012 9:02:23 PM(edited)
A "spelling mistake" as well as a completely non-sensical sentence, whichcontradicts the very thing you got all hot about in this (and other) topics? Especially when it is a prime example of the very reason you're in this situation in this topic in the first place? Sure.

At first I thought it was pure fanboyism which led you into thinking my initial post was a Vita-positive one. Now you've proven it's reading comprehension. You just type things and hope it makes sense.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#212Tzuba12Posted 12/19/2012 9:04:45 PM
Jesus christ, you two are worse than Lume.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#213AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/19/2012 9:05:44 PM
I'm just going to file you under "rage-filled joke poster" from here on out because that's exactly what you've proven yourself to be.

I can't wait for your next strong argument that relies on a spelling error, I'm sure it'll be as hilarious as this flop of an argument you attempted:)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#214Lord_VishanaPosted 12/19/2012 9:09:59 PM
Tzuba12 posted...

I agree. Seriously both of you need to stop. This entire argument is completely asinine. The fact that my name was somehow involved makes me sick. So please...for all of our sakes...just stop.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
http://i.imgur.com/Z1oaS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TuxD8.jpg?2
#215BlackPhoenix127Posted 12/19/2012 9:11:36 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

I agree. Seriously both of you need to stop. This entire argument is completely asinine. The fact that my name was somehow involved makes me sick. So please...for all of our sakes...just stop.

Are they fighting to the death for your hand Vishana? Or is it just something stupid and....wait a second. Look who I'm talking about. No question needed.

Seriously dudes, give it a rest or take it to the PMs or something.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#216NnamzPosted 12/19/2012 9:11:48 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I can't wait for your next strong argument that relies on a spelling error

Like how your entire point in this topic was a result of a reading one?
---
#217StrikeNinja24Posted 12/19/2012 9:14:09 PM
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Are they fighting to the death for your hand Vishana?

Sounds like quality TV right there.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#218AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/19/2012 9:16:13 PM
I really don't care what any of you think. He instigated an argument and I finished it.

He brought other posters into it, not me. I'm done with him and this foolish argument. This board is 1,000 times worse than reality ever suggested.

Back to MGS4, which I should have been playing all along instead of wasting my time with annoyances. And a huge waste of time it was.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#219NnamzPosted 12/19/2012 9:22:10 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I really don't care what any of you think. He instigated an argument.

LMAO!

Nnamz's first post:

Nnamz posted...
First week sales:

Vita > Wii-U

Second week sales:

Wii-U > Vita

Junpei's response:

AceAndJunpei posted...
Winner by total numbers: Wii U. Thanks for leaving that out buddy;0)

Do you even know what "instigated" means? You responded to me, with the implication that my post was somehow trying to be Vita-positive (which is a crime on this board, I know). That's instigating. You mis-read, just like you're missing the mark here yet again.
---
#220AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/19/2012 9:24:03 PM
Nnamz posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
I really don't care what any of you think. He instigated an argument.

LMAO!

Nnamz's first post:

Nnamz posted...
First week sales:

Vita > Wii-U

Second week sales:

Wii-U > Vita

Junpei's response:

AceAndJunpei posted...
Winner by total numbers: Wii U. Thanks for leaving that out buddy;0)

Do you even know what "instigated" means? You responded to me, with the implication that my post was somehow trying to be Vita-positive (which is a crime on this board, I know). That's instigating. You mis-read, just like you're missing the mark here yet again.

You immediately started with the insults after I posted a fact. End of story. You're not worth another second of my time ragey:)
---