Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#231StrikeNinja24Posted 12/19/2012 9:58:29 PM(edited)
Nnamz posted...
Yaoi is the gay anime right? What's Shonnenai?

What's a fangirl anyway? Like a fanboy but a girl? And because they're girls they're into gay anime?

Spelled it a bit too "Amurican", but http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/lexicon.php?id=26

And trust me they are just as prevalent, if not more so, than guys liking Yuri.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#232360pagesPosted 12/19/2012 9:58:46 PM
What the **** happened here? I leave one moment everything cool, come back I find two people yelling at one another, don't we have better things to do?
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#233NnamzPosted 12/19/2012 10:01:24 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Nnamz posted...

What's a fangirl anyway? Like a fanboy but a girl? And because they're girls they're into gay anime?

Spelled it a bit too "Amurican", but http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/lexicon.php?id=26

There were these girls at my old high school who used to draw anime characters having sex with each other. Mostly Gundam Wing characters. I always thought they were messed up. Now I know there are a culture of these girls.

Why hasn't anyone done an ethnography on this stuff?
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#234StrikeNinja24Posted 12/19/2012 10:05:30 PM
Nnamz posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Nnamz posted...

There were these girls at my old high school who used to draw anime characters having sex with each other. Mostly Gundam Wing characters. I always thought they were messed up. Now I know there are a culture of these girls.

Why hasn't anyone done an ethnography on this stuff?

Because people have already lost enough faith in humanity.
---
#235Canas_RenvallPosted 12/20/2012 12:38:24 AM
I missed all the fun!

Also, holy crap, I can't believe even Lume got overshadowed and ignored this week by.... whatever the hell just happened in the last like five pages. Wtf?

Not trying to pick sides, but I understood pretty perfectly what Nnamz was trying to say... that Wii U was beating Vita already. o_O People need to calm their s*** down. I'll admit the statement was somewhat up for interpretation, but I pretty much understood what he was saying. And now what I don't understand is that Nnamz is still making it blunt that he was making a pro-Wii U statement yet he's still taking crap for it. And that's not getting into everything else, the spelling, the other stuff those two were fighting about. I don't wanna touch that with a ten-foot pole.

Bottom line: Junpei, Nnamz has admitted he was making a pro-Wii U statement. Chill the **** out. Maybe I'm just missing some history between you two and if I am feel free to just basically ignore all of what I just said, but at least recognize that he's actually agreeing with you (as I've noticed on the boards you're very pro-Nintendo, nothing wrong with that though :P).
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#236xfactorPosted 12/20/2012 12:46:32 AM
Sagadego posted...
what the **** happen to this topic!? damn you lawllight to hell!

well....the 3DS is trashing the vita harder than usual this week in terms of sales.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#237Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 4:57:47 AM
what the **** happen to this topic!?

seriously, wow. I check in this morning and wow.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MLHD0.gif
#238StrikeNinja24Posted 12/20/2012 5:28:57 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
what the **** happen to this topic!?

seriously, wow. I check in this morning and wow.

I blame Doom and his yogurt loving ways.
---
#239WhiteSword7Posted 12/20/2012 6:25:48 AM
What the? This is a sale topic right?
Why are you guys discussing about yaoi and yuri??????żżż
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#240AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/20/2012 6:33:56 AM
Canas_Renvall posted...
I missed all the fun!

Also, holy crap, I can't believe even Lume got overshadowed and ignored this week by.... whatever the hell just happened in the last like five pages. Wtf?

Not trying to pick sides, but I understood pretty perfectly what Nnamz was trying to say... that Wii U was beating Vita already. o_O People need to calm their s*** down. I'll admit the statement was somewhat up for interpretation, but I pretty much understood what he was saying. And now what I don't understand is that Nnamz is still making it blunt that he was making a pro-Wii U statement yet he's still taking crap for it. And that's not getting into everything else, the spelling, the other stuff those two were fighting about. I don't wanna touch that with a ten-foot pole.

Bottom line: Junpei, Nnamz has admitted he was making a pro-Wii U statement. Chill the **** out. Maybe I'm just missing some history between you two and if I am feel free to just basically ignore all of what I just said, but at least recognize that he's actually agreeing with you (as I've noticed on the boards you're very pro-Nintendo, nothing wrong with that though :P).

I never doubted what he was saying was pro-Wii U, I simply pointed out that he left out the conclusion for some reason and he immediately started with the insults and defense. He's been this way for a few weeks now after I said something in another topic that apparently made him very, very angry. I think Compass or someone picked on him for a valid reason and I agreed, and then whoosh, angry, flame-hurling NNamz.

Oh well, what's done is done.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)