Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#251AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/21/2012 12:37:15 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
It's all Nintendo's fault for ruining consumer confidence with the price drop!

LMAO, Spirit.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#252squatch22Posted 12/21/2012 12:38:37 PM
400+600=1100
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#253SagadegoPosted 12/21/2012 12:45:20 PM
sailor goon.

you'll find those two sorry fools on the wii u forums trolling there.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#254PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/21/2012 12:59:37 PM
Do you guys realize the same thing you accuse Goon and them of ya'll do the same thing here?

It's like an annoying, never-ending cycle...and I just realized me posting this won't change a thing. Oh well. Needed to get it off my chest.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#255AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/21/2012 1:30:27 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Do you guys realize the same thing you accuse Goon and them of ya'll do the same thing here?

It's like an annoying, never-ending cycle...and I just realized me posting this won't change a thing. Oh well. Needed to get it off my chest.

Cool story bro.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#256CompassPosted 12/21/2012 1:56:21 PM
Except it's not really the same at all. The epic Sony Ponies really have no peers. This is why Sony fanboys are the most reviled of an already bad bunch the world over.
#257serenade_betaPosted 12/21/2012 2:07:49 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...

I'll go ahead and bookmark this. Surely if it doesn't matter to you, you won't post in these threads again, right?
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#258Megaman OmegaPosted 12/21/2012 2:27:49 PM

Show me one single instance of where Ace, Compass, me or any other non-pony regular were doing any of the bedlam mathemagics we're laughing about.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#259PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/21/2012 2:36:11 PM(edited)
Sagadego posted...
sailor goon.

Is what I was referring to. Regular posters on this board know it's the same group that always has something negative to add to stir up a confrontation, but get so defensive when people do the exact same thing on the Nintendo boards.

You lot are all the same. Fanboys and trolls belong in the same exact group of people who shouldn't even bother posting on these boards.

No one enjoys games for what they are anymore. Everyone has to pick a side then battle. It's pathetic.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#260LemonKweenstaaaPosted 12/21/2012 2:44:01 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Sagadego posted...
sailor goon.

Is what I was referring to. Regular posters on this board know it's the same group that always has something negative to add to stir up a confrontation, but get so defensive when people do the exact same thing on the Nintendo boards.

You lot are all the same. Fanboys and trolls belong in the same exact group of people who shouldn't even bother posting on these boards.

No one enjoys games for what they are anymore. Everyone has to pick a side then battle. It's pathetic.

I think Goon is mocked for being factually wrong on several occasions without ever admitting it, and sometimes having hilariously uninformed opinions, not because of "trolling".
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
3DS: 3823 - 8807 - 1363