Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#271GetsugaTensh0Posted 12/22/2012 10:13:41 AM
I see pokemon got a new mystery dungeon... Always liked those games.
---
It's a good thing I played all that Assassin's Creed
#272dj___rollPosted 12/22/2012 2:02:02 PM
Quote:Except it's not really the same at all. The epic Sony Ponies really have no peers. This is why Sony fanboys are the most reviled of an already bad bunch the world over.
@Compass
I dunno. I feel very comfortable saying you're just as obnoxious and annoying as they are. Maybe more so because of your constant negativity in general. You're also needlessly rude and call people out when they haven't even posted in the topic. Yeah. You're at least just as bad.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#273AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/22/2012 5:48:18 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Except it's not really the same at all. The epic Sony Ponies really have no peers. This is why Sony fanboys are the most reviled of an already bad bunch the world over.
@Compass
I dunno. I feel very comfortable saying you're just as obnoxious and annoying as they are. Maybe more so because of your constant negativity in general. You're also needlessly rude and call people out when they haven't even posted in the topic. Yeah. You're at least just as bad.

And you're even worse.
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)
#274arclouks_xPosted 12/22/2012 5:55:19 PM
radishhead posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Im kinda tired of the 3ds selling.that much, in my opinion it's not that good(I own one) but well I guess japan loves that animal.crossing crap

No offence, but I absolutely refuse to believe that you own a 3DS

I got a flame red 3ds with kiu, mk7, pokemon black and black 2, waiting for bravsly default(it's the game im more excited about, but no localization confirmed)and will upgrade to an xl in february, was going to get it on christmas but I need new glasses
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouksx
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, PS all stars,Zone of the enders hd,KZ3 mp. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#275MewtwoExPosted 12/23/2012 4:47:18 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
MewtwoEx posted...
16 Nintendo Games on the top 20
Wow, I knew Nintendo was the best, but not this much far superior!

If there was ever a question about who is the winner of the console war, well here is your answer

Nintendo has prevailed yet again, killed the Atari, killed Sega, now killed Sony

who´s next?

console war?

what are you 5?

seriously grow up.

Wii U Mad Bro? :D
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#276CompassPosted 12/23/2012 5:38:31 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
dj___roll posted...
@Compass

And you're even worse.

lol, yeah, he is pretty bad. Endless tears from that one.
#277Megaman OmegaPosted 12/25/2012 5:48:06 AM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
A thought has occured to me; if Vita games continue to not break the top 20, could Media Create become legitamately off topic? This is not the first week that a Vita game doesn't make the list; I can see something like this happening....

Please don't remind me. The Xboxlover2 incident was one of the most ludicrous things in Gamefaqs history.

What are you talking about. That incident was so memorable. The sheer idiocy of the entire thing, so embarrassing to Gamefaqs and himself, and his even more pathetic method of ending the incident.
There is rarely an incident that spells "pathetic" than that.

I totally agree. The Xboxlover2 incident was just absolute failure. Since then, i can't take this site seriously anymore, knowing that such incompetent people are in the moderator team. Heck, a turd could have handled the situation more competenly than Xboxlover2, seeing as the turd wouldn't have done anything as opposed to causing an epic disaster and pissing off nearly everyone.
---
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon
#278archedsoulPosted 12/25/2012 5:59:06 AM
lmao @PlayaMadeTxn05.

So insecure it's hilarious. Every week you see him come in all sad and post several times like in this thread about how it's so messed up people laugh at the Vita sales.

I guess he really takes this personally.
#279colis12Posted 12/25/2012 6:49:36 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
MewtwoEx posted...

If there was ever a question about who is the winner of the console war, well here is your answer

Nintendo has prevailed yet again, killed the Atari, killed Sega, now killed Sony

who´s next?

console war?

what are you 5?

seriously grow up.

I wouldn't pay much attention to Mew, he and squatch are some of the few sad individuals who literally take console wars seriously, their undying loyalty to a company is something to behold.
---
pie good
#280squatch22Posted 12/25/2012 6:53:24 AM
colis12 posted...
MewtwoEx posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
MewtwoEx posted...

who´s next?

console war?

what are you 5?

seriously grow up.

I wouldn't pay much attention to Mew, he and squatch are some of the few sad individuals who literally take console wars seriously, their undying loyalty to a company is something to behold.

LolNo.
Im a Nintendo fan, but i own Sony stuff, Microsoft stuff and even Sega stuff too.

Im on this board to laugh at certain users.
---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg