Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#41arclouks_xPosted 12/19/2012 7:49:36 AM
Im kinda tired of the 3ds selling.that much, in my opinion it's not that good(I own one) but well I guess japan loves that animal.crossing crap
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouks
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, PS all stars,Zone of the enders hd,KZ3 mp. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#42thenoobdestroyePosted 12/19/2012 7:52:04 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
The 3DS, back when it was overpriced and had no actual system sellers still managed weekly sales of 20-30K in Japan outside of the holidays. Not all "slow starts" are created equal.

well if this is true then the vita is not doing so bad, 10-15k is half of what 3DS did when they were struggling so half that is actually in line with the total sales for DS and PSP.

Still this is terrible in around holiday season.2012 is a bust :s though they STILL have a chance to turn it around early next year if they lower the price around jan/feb and market the hell out of SS.
---
Gamefaqs=read a few topics and you find yourself stuffed silly with popcorn...
#43Tzuba12Posted 12/19/2012 7:53:24 AM
arclouks_x posted...
Im kinda tired of the 3ds selling.that much, in my opinion it's not that good(I own one) but well I guess japan loves that animal.crossing crap

That's because its a good game.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#44AnclationPosted 12/19/2012 7:53:46 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
The 3DS, back when it was overpriced and had no actual system sellers still managed weekly sales of 20-30K in Japan outside of the holidays. Not all "slow starts" are created equal.

well if this is true then the vita is not doing so bad, 10-15k is half of what 3DS did when they were struggling so half that is actually in line with the total sales for DS and PSP.

..What is this I don't even

Just a little reality check, the Vita is selling worse than the Dreamcast did at a similar point, and is having a worse 2nd holiday than the 360 did.

Also, notice how I said 20-30K "outside of the holidays"..
#45ylvisPosted 12/19/2012 7:54:16 AM
OtakuGamera posted...

Vita selling 14k in a holiday week is horrible no matter how you spin it. The system is selling at a slower pace than the dreamcast and the gamecube. Sony doesn't have the first party titles like nintendo have to turn it around. Both the psp and the ds had slow starts in japan but they were still doing miles better than what the vita does now.
#46EvilSock1990Posted 12/19/2012 7:57:40 AM
arclouks_x posted...

how can a person be this bitter?
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#47PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 12/19/2012 7:58:46 AM
The Vita's been selling poorly all year long. I'm guessing that doesn't matter too much to the people who purchased and enjoy the system so far.

Eh.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#48ryudin89Posted 12/19/2012 7:59:27 AM
Zekrix posted...
vita will outsell 3ds easily next year anyways, not only in japan but worldwide. price cut will show who is the boss. it will sell 500-750k daily.

I honestly don't see this happening unless Sony somehow happens upon a miracle.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#49Asd202Posted 12/19/2012 7:59:27 AM
arclouks_x posted...

Hahahahahahahaha best thing I've read this week.
#50P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/19/2012 8:00:13 AM
OtakuGamera posted...

You forget that the Vita had begun trending below 10k with 10k being it's cap before holiday sales begun.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, ZombiU