Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#61Fyrus_SverovecPosted 12/19/2012 7:36:48 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Maybe Lume can show his cowardly face and explain to us how a PS3 game in 27th place beats Nintendo's crushing sales figures.

What a sad little life he must lead.

"Sales don't matter !! Ratings does !!"
#62HugsAllAroundPosted 12/19/2012 7:37:35 AM
Holy flying crapballs, the 3DS is insane! A nearly 2 year old console selling over 300k in a week is ridiculous.

The WiiU is right on pace with what the Wii did in 2006.

The Vita... sold more units than last week.
#63arclouks_xPosted 12/19/2012 7:40:03 AM
lambchips posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Im kinda tired of the 3ds selling.that much, in my opinion it's not that good(I own one) but well I guess japan loves that animal.crossing crap

idk if i understood japanese, i would be so happy with my JP 3ds.... they have so many more games compared to the US

Yeah I would love to play bravely defaul and I get that it has great games, but it's like everyone is going out and buying 2 3ds every week, and IMO it's not as family friendly as the ds was, it has some more hardcore games and it makes it feel like no one wants the vita there, in the end it doesnt really bother me.cus it's just about objects selling but still hopefully soul sacrifice will get vita to 50k when it releases.
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouks
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, PS all stars,Zone of the enders hd,KZ3 mp. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#64xfactorPosted 12/19/2012 7:51:31 AM
We haven't got to Christmas yet, and the 3DS sales this month so far in Japan has already exceeded the amount of Vita sold so far this year.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#65SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/19/2012 7:53:05 AM
ylvis posted...
Vita is basically dead in Japan. Beaten heavily by the PSP, who got a bigger Holiday boost. And Nintendo just crushes everything.

After 2 console gens of being dead in the water, Nintendo finally got back up with the Wii. Which they abandoned a year before they really announced anything good for the Wii U. Of course you are "bragging" like Nintendo was dominating the gaming world since day one, when they were even losing to Sega at one point during the Genesis' heyday.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#66NewhopesPosted 12/19/2012 7:57:58 AM(edited)
kyncani posted...
Asd202 posted...
But seriously as a Japanese developer I see no point in making a game for Vita when 3ds just absolutely demolish it in terms of sales and user base.

Sony should abandon the japanese market and focus on Europe and USA.
Sorry for people that love the japanese touch (I don't) ;)

Problem is it's not doing well anywhere else either, only sold 220k in the US in November and 160k of that was Black friday deals, 3DS did 540k dispite having zero deals on black friday.
#67ylvisPosted 12/19/2012 7:57:21 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ylvis posted...
Vita is basically dead in Japan. Beaten heavily by the PSP, who got a bigger Holiday boost. And Nintendo just crushes everything.

After 2 console gens of being dead in the water, Nintendo finally got back up with the Wii. Which they abandoned a year before they really announced anything good for the Wii U. Of course you are "bragging" like Nintendo was dominating the gaming world since day one, when they were even losing to Sega at one point during the Genesis' heyday.

Bragging? I'm just stating facts. Oh, and the SNES outsold the Genesis. Personally I owned a Genesis but never a SNES.
#68elsmittyPosted 12/19/2012 8:02:32 AM
Nintendo with 16 games in the top 20 wins again by a landslide
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#69NewhopesPosted 12/19/2012 8:06:00 AM(edited)
elsmitty posted...
Nintendo with 16 games in the top 20 wins again by a landslide

The scary part is 84% market share is Nintendo.
#70ZekrixPosted 12/19/2012 8:08:06 AM
arclouks_x posted...
hopefully soul sacrifice will get vita to 50k when it releases.

If Soul Sacrifice boost would only boost Vita to 50k for one week then it would be a massive flop.