Media Create Week 50.. My vast and supreme will shall be done!

#71arclouks_xPosted 12/19/2012 9:14:18 AM
Zekrix posted...
arclouks_x posted...
hopefully soul sacrifice will get vita to 50k when it releases.

If Soul Sacrifice boost would only boost Vita to 50k for one week then it would be a massive flop.

Yeah, but It's hard.to picture it going higher, it would be great it got 150k but seems hard,game looks so badass
---
PS3&PSVITA:arclouks
-Currently playing: Infamous 2, PS all stars,Zone of the enders hd,KZ3 mp. http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#72MuhammadJAPosted 12/19/2012 9:30:29 AM
The vita sales are really disappointing. I worry that Sony might discontinue it.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#73kyncaniPosted 12/19/2012 9:37:02 AM
Newhopes posted...
kyncani posted...
Asd202 posted...
But seriously as a Japanese developer I see no point in making a game for Vita when 3ds just absolutely demolish it in terms of sales and user base.

Sony should abandon the japanese market and focus on Europe and USA.
Sorry for people that love the japanese touch (I don't) ;)

Problem is it's not doing well anywhere else either, only sold 220k in the US in November and 160k of that was Black friday deals, 3DS did 540k dispite having zero deals on black friday.

It's doing a whole lot better than Japan anyway.
But that's not the main reason, it's just that I like the western, xbox 360 and ps3 games so I'd prefer Sony and Microsoft focus on them rather than on Nintendo or japanese style games.
Just being selfish you know : Japan does not matter, games I don't like don't matter ;)
#74Steve_TeddiePosted 12/19/2012 9:42:35 AM
Figured I'd check this thread out.

Instead it's a bunch of people whining about someone who hasn't even posted in here, yet he's the "sad" one. Got it.

You guys may wanna unplug the computer if you take videogame sales and message boards so seriously. Grow up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg
#75StrikeNinja24Posted 12/19/2012 9:44:14 AM
Steve_Teddie posted...

Instead it's a bunch of people whining about someone who hasn't even posted in here, yet he's the "sad" one. Got it.

You guys may wanna unplug the computer if you take videogame sales and message boards so seriously. Grow up.

Lume alt confirmed. Popcorn at the ready.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#76LinkMaster2703Posted 12/19/2012 9:45:46 AM
ylvis posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ylvis posted...
Vita is basically dead in Japan. Beaten heavily by the PSP, who got a bigger Holiday boost. And Nintendo just crushes everything.

After 2 console gens of being dead in the water, Nintendo finally got back up with the Wii. Which they abandoned a year before they really announced anything good for the Wii U. Of course you are "bragging" like Nintendo was dominating the gaming world since day one, when they were even losing to Sega at one point during the Genesis' heyday.

Bragging? I'm just stating facts. Oh, and the SNES outsold the Genesis. Personally I owned a Genesis but never a SNES.

I'm pretty sure that having the best selling home console for 3/5 gens and completely dominating the handheld market for basically forever speaks for itself.
---
New England Patriots: 10-4
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#77radishheadPosted 12/19/2012 9:46:26 AM
arclouks_x posted...
Im kinda tired of the 3ds selling.that much, in my opinion it's not that good(I own one) but well I guess japan loves that animal.crossing crap

No offence, but I absolutely refuse to believe that you own a 3DS
#78Catcher_FreemanPosted 12/19/2012 9:56:17 AM

You can't fool us, Lume.

We know it's you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
#79moogle69Posted 12/19/2012 10:07:25 AM
Board User InformationUser NameSteve_TeddieUser ID6704172Board User Level15: New User (1)Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.Account CreatedThursday, December 13, 2012 2:23 PMLast VisitThursday, December 20, 2012 5:52 AMKarma7Active Messages Posted132

Lumen alt confirmed, who else would shield that thing any way.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#80AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/19/2012 10:24:49 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ylvis posted...
Vita is basically dead in Japan. Beaten heavily by the PSP, who got a bigger Holiday boost. And Nintendo just crushes everything.

After 2 console gens of being dead in the water, Nintendo finally got back up with the Wii. Which they abandoned a year before they really announced anything good for the Wii U. Of course you are "bragging" like Nintendo was dominating the gaming world since day one, when they were even losing to Sega at one point during the Genesis' heyday.

Sour butthurt grapes from SSJfail...what a shocker!

"Waaaaah Nintendo is crushing it and they kicked my puppy!"

Also LMAO @ Lume's sad new alt!;0)
---
Now Playing:Persona 4 Golden (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Wipeout 2048 (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Run (PS3)