can i make japanese psn account on my ps3 transfer vita games to my vita

#1dsrpgfreak2009Posted 12/19/2012 5:11:31 PM
via content manager or do i have to use my vita to do so was wanting to buy some rpgs since i know japanese
#2yankee6903Posted 12/19/2012 6:39:26 PM
As long as the account on the VIta is the same as what you DL on the PS3
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3dsrpgfreak2009(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 8:08:15 AM
figures crap was trying to avoid formating memory card
#4CobraGTPosted 12/24/2012 11:51:19 PM
My concern is for Tales of Hearts R which is being released in Japan.

On the PS3 system settings you register a VIta to the PS3 and the transfer requires that the Vita be registered to the PS3. Of course trophies are tied to account. I think that you can transfer the game or demo from your PS3 to the Vita regardless of account but that you cannot upload the trophies unless the Vita signs into the jp account.
---
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/
#5CobraGTPosted 12/26/2012 1:03:00 AM(edited)
My concern is for Tales of Hearts R which is being released in Japan.

On the PS3 system settings you register a VIta to the PS3 and the transfer requires that the Vita be registered to the PS3. Of course trophies are tied to account. I think that you can transfer the game or demo from your PS3 to the Vita regardless of account but that you cannot upload the trophies unless the Vita signs into the jp account.

OK. I surely could not. The Tales of Hearts R demo is on the PS3. It shows up under my primary account but when I tried to copy it I got the message that it had expired or belonged to another user. (I apologize for what it is worth).

Switching the memory cards is not that bad. Just found out that synching trophies and backing up to PS3 or PC and restoring means nothing lost.
---
GoldenSun/Crossbone Isle diagrams/ 18 teams known http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/SwordOfWheat/Weyard/PicsNao/