The Vita cards aren't overpriced

#41StrikeNinja24Posted 12/23/2012 10:45:33 AM
Just...wow.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#42Lord_VishanaPosted 12/23/2012 10:49:49 AM
To clarify no one is flaming nor trolling. The perception of the memory cards being overpriced is entirely subjective. One person is allowed to think they are, while the other person may think they are reasonably priced. It doesn't inherently make either person right or wrong.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
http://i.imgur.com/Z1oaS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TuxD8.jpg?2
#43LitCandlezPosted 12/23/2012 10:50:51 AM
ryudin89 posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...
ryudin89 posted...
Unknown_Z28 posted...
Talk about first world problems.

What else would there be on a VIDEO GAME FORUM?!?!?

Discussion of how racist video game companies are for not asking what Africa wants in a game.

I'm sure Africans have bigger things to worry about.

Why? You think all Africans are starving? Making blanket statements about Africa only makes you look bad.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#44KenauePosted 12/23/2012 10:59:41 AM
They.
Are.
Overpriced.

$100 for 32GB? Ridiculous....this isn't 2002. sony should have used SD cards instead of being dicks and making proprietary cards.
---
A Proud Supporter of the Nashville Predators!
Goddamn lockout cancelling my season...
#45Lord_VishanaPosted 12/23/2012 11:01:02 AM
psoRanger posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
psoRanger posted...
they should increase the memory capacity if they're not gonna budge on the pricing.

I'm scared to extrapolate on the prices of a potential 64gb or 128gb size. Paying $160 to possibly $320 for a single memory card is kinda crazy.

sorry i didn't elaborate but what i meant was instead of a 32gb for $99, they should make that baby a 64gb & do that for all the other memory cards.

Ah interesting idea, unfortunately I doubt Sony would actually do that however. :-(
---
http://i.imgur.com/Z1oaS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TuxD8.jpg?2
#46EseenuzPosted 12/23/2012 11:03:33 AM
ITP posted...
Unknown_Z28 posted...
ITP wins this topic, hands down. You know why? Because he/she is right. Vita memory cards are NOT SD cards, have no competition in the market and are priced comparibly to ALL memory cards that Sony products use, including MS Pro Duo's and M2 cards. People think that they can buy a cheap SD card for under $20 on Amazon and then feel entitled to have every size card cost the same. Forget R&D, forget security, forget the fact that the Vita is a premium, optional handheld gaming system...just throw all that out the window. If these people can't use their $7.99 64GB SD card on the brand new Vita system, they will complain and grab their torches. Talk about first world problems.

A wild Unknown poster appears!

Unknown poster uses logic!

Flamers are hit for 600 HP

Flamers use "but other products are cheaper!!!"

it's not very effective.

Unknown uses finishing touch.

Flamers are subjected to a horrible death.

Unknown poster won, he gets 1 cookie.

Sun I am Proud
#47Koi_TenchiPosted 12/23/2012 11:07:07 AM
ITP posted...
Unknown_Z28 posted...
ITP wins this topic, hands down. You know why? Because he/she is right. Vita memory cards are NOT SD cards, have no competition in the market and are priced comparibly to ALL memory cards that Sony products use, including MS Pro Duo's and M2 cards. People think that they can buy a cheap SD card for under $20 on Amazon and then feel entitled to have every size card cost the same. Forget R&D, forget security, forget the fact that the Vita is a premium, optional handheld gaming system...just throw all that out the window. If these people can't use their $7.99 64GB SD card on the brand new Vita system, they will complain and grab their torches. Talk about first world problems.

it's not very effective.

While we're talking logic, I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Sony is protecting me.

I didn't quite catch that.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#48StrikeNinja24Posted 12/23/2012 11:07:21 AM
Eseenuz posted...
ITP posted...
Unknown_Z28 posted...

it's not very effective.

Sun I am Proud

And then people ask why the Vita is bombing.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#49EseenuzPosted 12/23/2012 11:09:07 AM
Vita is Smart & Sexy gear

Bless you and your loved ones man
#50Lord_VishanaPosted 12/23/2012 11:12:47 AM
Eseenuz posted...
Vita is Smart & Sexy gear

Huh?
---