Can people stop saying PSN+ games are free?

#11darkdragongirlPosted 12/24/2012 8:19:44 PM
I didn't pay for the +. In fact I got three months free. In fact my fellow Amazonian shoppers managed to get the vita bundle, and a COMPLETELY FREE copy of PSASBR under the 250 MSRP.

Are they rentals? Yes.
Are they free? Yes.

Oh but you had to pay for your internet!

Yeah, most civilized people have internet connections. Or leech off of McDonalds or Starbucks. Don't be a dip****.
---
Playing: Japanese Boy 4: The Girl-den
Rise might be your waifu, but Jack Frost is my bufu
#12_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:23:40 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
I didn't pay for the +. In fact I got three months free. In fact my fellow Amazonian shoppers managed to get the vita bundle, and a COMPLETELY FREE copy of PSASBR under the 250 MSRP.

Are they rentals? Yes.
Are they free? Yes.

Yeah, most civilized people have internet connections. Or leech off of McDonalds or Starbucks. Don't be a dip****.

That is a very minor exception youre tyring to pass off as rule. Sorry, it doesnt work that way.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#13nighting13Posted 12/24/2012 8:29:15 PM
The amount of people making topics like these far surpasses the amount of people saying that it's free.
---
PSN: Nightwing1390
#14darkdragongirlPosted 12/24/2012 8:32:24 PM
_Candice_ posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Are they rentals? Yes.
Are they free? Yes.

That is a very minor exception youre tyring to pass off as rule. Sorry, it doesnt work that way.

Your statement tries to blanket mine, and many others. So, for me, and a few others it does in fact work that way.

I'm sorry your Wii U board is filled with trolls, but there is no reason to troll my board.
---
#15gambit444Posted 12/24/2012 8:42:09 PM
_Candice_ posted...
Theyre rentals. When your sub expires theyre unusable.

Can people stop rehashing the same convos over & over. Use the search function. Any argument for or against has already been made.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#16kyncaniPosted 12/24/2012 8:52:39 PM
Can this topic reach 500 posts ?
Stay tuned for the answer :)
#17_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:56:34 PM
nighting13 posted...
The amount of people making topics like these far surpasses the amount of people saying that it's free.

Its just as misleading as it is an annoyance. These people should be hit with 10KLs every time they say its free. Something you pay for is not free.

darkdragongirl posted...
Your statement tries to blanket mine, and many others. So, for me, and a few others it does in fact work that way.

I'm sorry your Wii U board is filled with trolls, but there is no reason to troll my board.

One time deals dont apply to everyone. Enjoy your 3 months though.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#18darkdragongirlPosted 12/24/2012 9:00:32 PM
_Candice_ posted...
nighting13 posted...

Its just as misleading as it is an annoyance. These people should be hit with 10KLs every time they say its free. Something you pay for is not free.

darkdragongirl posted...

One time deals dont apply to everyone. Enjoy your 3 months though.

I wasn't saying they do. Your OP doesn't apply to everyone either. Or to those who get + as birthday or Christmas gifts. Want to argue semantics? Fine by me.
---
#19Nightmare637Posted 12/24/2012 9:01:37 PM
Technically the games themselves are free, the service isen't free.
#20TheExiled280Posted 12/24/2012 9:01:58 PM
Can people stop throwing a hissy fit about PS Plus?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)