Can people stop saying PSN+ games are free?

#61mike_411Posted 12/25/2012 3:57:54 PM
but when I see the price for those games it says "free" in beautiful golden letters.

Don't envy the golden letters TC.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
That neko costume was just purrfectly unbearable~
#62ManuKesnaPosted 12/25/2012 4:01:30 PM
they are free :)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#63MarkaSparkaPosted 12/25/2012 4:11:57 PM
Here's how I see it. I paid for + because of the beta invites, deals on games, and hour long game trials. I also get some games and cloud storage, which I consider free. I know it's all a matter of semantics or the way in which you think about it, but to me, they are free. No one is going to change anyone else's minds with these pointless threads. So stop.
---
I once was many things, but now I am only several.
#64EdwardHohenheimPosted 12/25/2012 4:56:47 PM
*smh*

This is absolutely stupid. Sure, things like B2G1 and other free deals can be considered free and whatnot but this whole "I get free games with plus" is stupid.

This isn't even about semantics. You are clearly paying for a service that allows you these privileges. It doesn't matter what the service used to be or included in the past. Right now, for $50/year you get these privileges which include access to playing select games. Doesn't matter how you rationalize it. It's as stupid as saying "I bought a cup the other day from BK, and got free soda in it"

Only on the Vita board do you see fools basically going "MAN IT'S FREE, I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF IM GETTING FREE GAMES"
#65marsvalientPosted 12/25/2012 4:59:44 PM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
*smh*

This is absolutely stupid. Sure, things like B2G1 and other free deals can be considered free and whatnot but this whole "I get free games with plus" is stupid.

This isn't even about semantics. You are clearly paying for a service that allows you these privileges. It doesn't matter what the service used to be or included in the past. Right now, for $50/year you get these privileges which include access to playing select games. Doesn't matter how you rationalize it. It's as stupid as saying "I bought a cup the other day from BK, and got free soda in it"

Only on the Vita board do you see fools basically going "MAN IT'S FREE, I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF IM GETTING FREE GAMES"

Only on the Vita Boards can you see people get so damn butthurt over whether or not people consider games they get in a subscription free.

A******s sniffing a******s.
---
Vita: New Little Kings Story, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Assault Gunners
PS3: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Gal*Gun, Borderlands 2
#66djillmattekPosted 12/25/2012 5:03:49 PM
This topic is pointless and stupid. Next time make a relevant topic.
---
GT: Necrophagist42X
PSN: Slayblood
#67EdwardHohenheimPosted 12/25/2012 5:05:28 PM
marsvalient posted...
*smh*

Only on the Vita Boards can you see people get so damn butthurt over whether or not people consider games they get in a subscription free.

A******s sniffing a******s.

Nice to know that my post just got your jimmies rustled.
#68MarkCohenBrosPosted 12/25/2012 5:22:29 PM(edited)
Free or not, all I know is that without the ICG, PSN+ would probably be one of the biggest ripoffs on Earth (along with Live, but at least that's required for online) unless you've gone all digital. The deals are trash compared to the awesome deals with retail (which doesn't require a subscription to take advantage of).

The only real benefit would be cloud saving and some beta access, which is cool, but not worth $50/year.
---
#69_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 5:34:51 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
You don't pay for the games, they are free.

You pay for the PS Plus service. NOT. THE. GAMES.

Get it through your head.

You virallers are god awful. You would never get the games if you didnt pay for the service and if you stop paying you lose them. So to keep mediocre games youd have to pay into a moneysink.

RyuuHou25 posted...
Cloud Storage, auto updates, PS store discounts, early access to betas and certain games.

Which steam does all for free.

Lets say theres the small chance that the lot of you guys arent sony shills. You have no concept of money at all and willfully let yourselves be swindled.

lmao
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#70CompassPosted 12/25/2012 5:37:30 PM
*smh*

All manner of this.