Can people stop saying PSN+ games are free?

#71Draconas_LyrrPosted 12/25/2012 4:59:49 PM
I could but I won't. Much easier to say free than 1/10 of a penny.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#72gundamaniacx20aPosted 12/25/2012 5:03:50 PM
I'll stop saying PS+ games are free right after you stop calling it PSN+. Deal?
---
PSN: RX--Zero
i7-970@3.2 | Intel DX58SO2 | 12GB Kingston @1600 | 2x GTX 570's | Intel 80gb SSD | various HDD's
#73XeedragonPosted 12/25/2012 5:13:33 PM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
*smh*

This is absolutely stupid. Sure, things like B2G1 and other free deals can be considered free and whatnot but this whole "I get free games with plus" is stupid.

This isn't even about semantics. You are clearly paying for a service that allows you these privileges. It doesn't matter what the service used to be or included in the past. Right now, for $50/year you get these privileges which include access to playing select games. Doesn't matter how you rationalize it. It's as stupid as saying "I bought a cup the other day from BK, and got free soda in it"

Only on the Vita board do you see fools basically going "MAN IT'S FREE, I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF IM GETTING FREE GAMES"

Trust me, it's not just here. I see idiots all the time "beating the system" while blowing money.
#74duffloesPosted 12/25/2012 5:13:50 PM
Can you stop giving a ****? If you don't use the service, get over it and don't bother yourself with how other people that do use it define the benefits?
---
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.
#75h1ryuPosted 12/25/2012 5:19:15 PM
How's about this:

Can people stop boring the hell out of me and everyone else with this same inane topic, no one should care.

If you want PS+ then get it, it's well worth the money. If you don't want it then don't get it, no one cares what you do.

You pay for the service, the games aren't free but they're good value even though you technically don't own them. Nothing more needs to be said on the issue, these topics just clog the board up with uninteresting crap much like our 100+ resident trolls do...
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
XBL - FoilSlug
#76fan615boyPosted 12/25/2012 5:20:21 PM
can people stop making topics about this
---
fan615boy fc- 3308 5332 6922
#77WrestlinFanPosted 12/25/2012 5:52:57 PM
Quote:You are a bunch of losers.
@Slaysme

You took the time to post on this tread so what does that make you?
---
but what do I know. PowerFAQs 1.9
#78dj___rollPosted 12/25/2012 9:44:23 PM
Quote:RyuuHou25 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
You don't pay for the games, they are free.

You pay for the PS Plus service. NOT. THE. GAMES.

Get it through your head.

Why do you pay for the service?

Cloud Storage, auto updates, PS store discounts, early access to betas and certain games.

So... you admit that you PAY to play the games?

LOL

LMAO

@kewldude475
You technically pay for everything in some way. There is no free.

The one thing these people that make these topics forget, is that it's advertised as "free for ps+ members." And that is an entirely true statement. And as has been pointed out previously, people were ps+ members way before games were given out free to them. It is an additional benefit which added nothing to the cost of ps+. That is what free means right? I'm not paying anything extra over what I was paying before they offered the games.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#79CompassPosted 12/25/2012 10:05:09 PM
^^lol, he's still trying.

What a fresh perspective you've brought to the table, sir roll!

::chuckles::
#80dedrick123Posted 12/25/2012 10:19:13 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Do the games cost anything? No. Thus, they are free. You pay for a service which gets you free games, among other benefits.

Key word right there, bub.