Can people stop saying PSN+ games are free?

#81kcypher2000Posted 12/26/2012 1:21:45 AM
Do people hear not understand the simple concept of leasing a service. Its not free. It might be a good deal but its not free. Stop paying and see what happens.
#82LightHawKnightPosted 12/26/2012 1:45:00 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Do people hear not understand the simple concept of leasing a service. Its not free. It might be a good deal but its not free. Stop paying and see what happens.

People are that stupid. It would have been better if you put here, instead of hear though.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#83ZacKxFaiRPosted 12/26/2012 2:14:24 AM
Just buy the games on PSN instead of grabbing it there's no free in this world without any exchange of it. Most of the price on PSN drop from 30% - 50% due to holiday sales just like Dokuro, Escape Plan and Little Big Planet which is not listed as free games on PS+
---
Currently playing: Dokuro, Ragnarok Odyssey and Escape Plan.
#84dj___rollPosted 12/26/2012 2:36:37 AM
Quote:^^lol, he's still trying.

What a fresh perspective you've brought to the table, sir roll!

::chuckles::

@Compass
It's just facts. From what I remember its okay to post those. It's also a realized argument as opposed to your one word comments, attempts at belittling posters instead of backing up your side, and deflection with jokes.

But whatever suits you dude. You're too extremely biased to ever see any other point of view. Cheers.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#85dj___rollPosted 12/26/2012 2:37:17 AM
Quote:Do people hear not understand the simple concept of leasing a service. Its not free. It might be a good deal but its not free. Stop paying and see what happens.
@kcypher2000
This irony on a sailor goon scale right here.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10