Thoughts on the vita from a 3ds and vita owner.

#11ZerobahnPosted 12/25/2012 3:26:33 PM
Good...for...you?
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#12finaljayfantasyPosted 12/25/2012 3:33:46 PM
My 3DS has not been played for about 2 months cuz I picked up my Vita. The only games I have are 3D land and OoT and none of the other games look that great. I play more DS games on my 3DS then 3DS games lol. My Vita I already have 7 games for it and im going to be getting a few more this week. Im not saying the 3DS is a bad system but it just doesnt have the games I enjoy and Im hopeing thatll change
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#13GloryChaosPosted 12/25/2012 3:36:17 PM
Much like with the Ds, I think the strength of the 3ds lies in its third party titles to be honest. That and it's eshop releases. When the 3ds first came out, I didn"t get it because the launch titles were portable ports of games I had played tons of times already.

Eventually, I got it for Kid Icarus, Code of Princess, monster hunter 4 on the horizon, shantae, etc.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#14xixihahaPosted 12/25/2012 4:00:44 PM
I also have 3ds xl and it has the worst display that has serious problem that it is like composed of many little rectangle with some look brighter and some look darker which is like the feel of reflection whatever the angle I hold. This hurts my eyes for sure and therefore I have not touched it for about a month. I am really dissapointed to Nintendo created such a miserable handheld which the 3d display tech is not acceptable enough for our eyes.
#15RikusTwilightPosted 12/27/2012 7:20:22 AM
xixihaha posted...
I also have 3ds xl and it has the worst display that has serious problem that it is like composed of many little rectangle with some look brighter and some look darker which is like the feel of reflection whatever the angle I hold. This hurts my eyes for sure and therefore I have not touched it for about a month. I am really dissapointed to Nintendo created such a miserable handheld which the 3d display tech is not acceptable enough for our eyes.

You're clearly one of those rare few who have problems seeing in 3D. Unfortunately it happens, you can't make something viable for everyone.
Even 'normal' games can barely be played by people with epilepsy, it's just unfortunate for you that you can't play in 3D.

I have no problem with the 3D aspect of my XL, nor its screen. I can play it for hours and not get eye strain, headaches etc.

On topic though - you bought both, then barely play one because one has more games you like than the other? Great for you.

Personally - I don't like any of those Vita games you mentioned, if I wanted to play any of those then i'd have bought a PS3 and have that in full glorious 1080p HD.

The 3DS for me provides fun games I can't get anywhere else, not that I'm saying I have a lot, as I don't (as I don't have a lot of time) but the games I do have on it are all fun for me.

It's all a matter of opinion.
#16realskillz1990Posted 12/27/2012 7:38:00 AM
free games didnt you pa..... nvm this is the vita board I am on
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.